Artists or Bands who use cartoons as video clip

• Artists or Bands who use cartoons as video clip

Hello!
    Here you can post all the video of artist or Bands who use cartoons as video clip.
    I start with Daft Punk a french electronic duo from Versailles (next Paris) knew as the pioneers of the French touch.
    For their second album they worked with the japonese Leiji Matsumoto for a Japonese musical animated film in 2003: Interstella 5555 : The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem . It has been cut on television for making clip of the second Daft Punk's Album.
    You can read all the story on Wikipedia (the english version is better you have all the details of the story with the song)
    Here you can watch all the clip from their second album "Dicovery" in the good order.
    One more Time
    Aerodynamic
    Digital love
    Harder better faster stronger
    Crescendolls
    Nightvision
    Super heroes
    Highh Life
    Somethin About Us
    Voyager
    Veridis Quo
    Short Circuit
    Face to Face
    Too long

Edited by Madparadiz on 18 Nov 2008, 20:37

• daft punk

hi...

I love this record ....

All the clips are very good ...
    and history ...
    speechless!

amazing!

i love daft punk!

one of my favorites!

• gorillaz

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2008, 21:02
    mIka- lollipop :D

• Sehctam said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2008, 09:18
    Mike Batt used The Dreamstone for his song "Better than a Dream"

• fall out boy used happy tree house friends for thier song "the carpel tunnel of love"

• Radiohead fot the song Paranoid Android :)

• Smile_N said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2008, 11:17
    Emilie Simon - Flowers

The sky will fall but I don't care
  • The video "I Miss You" by Björk was produced by the studio that made Ran & Stimpy. ^^

And of course another cartoon video may be "King of my Castle" by Wamdue Project, they took scenes from "Ghost In The Shell" for it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2008, 08:19
    múm - 'rhubarbidoo' - pure icelandic beauty.
    maybe blur and 'good song'..?

• mika-lollipop?

• Ugly Duckling's "Turn It Up" uses various classic cartoon clips, mainly Disney, but still classic.

Fantastic Plastic Machine did some remix of the Marvin the Martian shorts.

• Indieooo a dit :
    mika-lollipop?

ever said above sorry

• Me first and the Gimme Gimmes - You've got a friend..

It wasn't an official vid but there were many floating round in animie as it was only released in japan until recently

xsx

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace... Jimi
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid - Frank

The way that I think, it seldom makes sense. The words don't come out the way they were meant. So if I'm quiet, please don't take offence, cause you don't know what it means to me - Reuben
    • c4t2007 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2009, 12:25
    “Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
  • Radiohead, Gorillaz, Björk, Kashmir, Pink Floyd, Queen, and so many others but i can't remember right now

• fightstarr

fightstar did a vid with clips of dragonball z, it was all serious too (: i don't really like dragonball z but the vid was legend

• m-hide said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 16:09
    Master P - Kenny`s Dead (yea thats right - South Park (= )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OPUY_otr-Q

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2012, 11:58
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2012, 02:27
    Radiohead, Gorillaz & Björk

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• c4t2007 said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2012, 23:00
    “Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
  • It's strange that nobody mentioned the cover of Genesis's Land of Confusion made by Disturbed. :P

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.