Compare Your Cunt (Taste-O-Meter)

• Compare Your Cunt (Taste-O-Meter)

Totally stolen from another group. The premise is simple; compare your musical taste by clicking on the user above you and paste the taste-o-meter results here so that some other cunt can compare their taste to yours and so it continues....forever...

I'll start by comparing my taste to the group leader:

Your musical compatibility with randombob18 is High

Music you have in common includes The Presets, Crystal Castles, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ladytron and Arcade Fire.

See? Simple.

• FU2RH3D said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2009, 15:08
    Your musical compatibility with Eden_Bleu is Low

Music you have in common includes Bloc Party, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Tokyo Police Club, Slowdive and Ladytron.

...I can see that you look confused and you don't know what to do..
    • ukrdocs said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2009, 20:09
    Your musical compatibility with FU2RH3D is High

Music you have in common includes Editors, Yuksek, White Lies, The Maccabees and Kasabian.

• Your musical compatibility with ukrdocs is Super

Music you have in common includes Neon Plastix, Chicken Shampoo, CatPeople, Kasabian и Monorock Machines.

• Your musical compatibility with supercasha is High

Music you have in common includes Kap Bambino, Cobra Killer, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Knife and Pnau.

• pluraul said...
    • User
    • 14 Nov 2009, 16:24
    Tu compatibilidad musical con Eden_Bleu es EXCELENTE
    La música en común incluye ADULT., Kap Bambino, Björk, The Presets y Ladytron.

hola mis amigos me dicen Plur !
  • Your musical compatibility with pluraul is Medium

Music you have in common includes Garbage, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, The Smashing Pumpkins and A Perfect Circle.

• Your musical compatibility with GhostFreak6 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Dresden Dolls, Dead Kennedys, Garbage, Lily Allen and Nirvana.

• xEvyn said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2010, 10:01
    Your musical compatibility with Eden_Bleu is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Bill Hicks, Björk, Fever Ray, Kap Bambino and CocoRosie.

oh man, it's taking me over.
  • Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit xEvyn ist Sehr niedrig

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Finntroll.

• Your musical compatibility with JennyUnbecunt is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ramones, The Beach Boys, Bloodhound Gang, Daft Punk and Garbage.

• Your musical compatibility with Eden_Bleu is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Ladytron, The Presets, Joy Division, ADULT. and Arcade Fire.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • [spam]

[spam]

RR
    AA
    DD
    I I
    OO
    HH
    EE
    AA
    DD
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 30 Apr 2010, 10:46
  • Cunt has been banned. Shame.

I compared to hjbardenhagen -who edited/removed TrojanVirus, instead:

Your musical compatibility with hjbardenhagen is Low

Music you have in common includes Björk, Goldfrapp, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Marilyn Manson and The Sugarcubes.

• y0ple said...
    • Subscriber
    • 1 Nov 2010, 06:17
    Your musical compatibility with Eden_Bleu is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Arcade Fire, Dog Fashion Disco, Lydia Lunch, Nina Simone and Hellfish.

• Your musical compatibility with y0ple is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes They Might Be Giants, Dexys Midnight Runners and The Prodigy

--YourNewReligion.

• Your musical compatibility with RobHeathers is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Morrissey, The Smiths, Lydia Lunch, The Verve and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with coldbludedkilla is Very High

Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jamie T, Kimya Dawson and Adele.

No Life At All In The House Of Doll's. No Love Lost.
    • musinum said...
    • Subscriber
    • 9 Jul 2013, 06:54
    Your musical compatibility with AshlenaAres is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Karen O and the Kids, Fugees, John Coltrane, Suzanne Vega and Cults.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.