Favourite Insults....

• Favourite Insults....

We like to keep it simple here, so show us your favourite insults. Show us what's offensive or just funny from where you live. Can be just single words, or phrases:

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • I think my favourites are still a little childish:

Twat - Really does it for me, can't exlain why
    Cock-off - My alternative to Fuck Off or Piss Off

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2009, 19:21
    I always find 'prick' quite amusing... only when said to a bloke though. Simple and to the point I think :D

• Twat - has punch and is still a fave of mine, too. Just really hits home when you need it to. And 'silly twat' if the situation is a little less volatile/severe or some clown is making a fool of him/herself. Probably my most used.

Gobby Little Cunt - I really love this and got a lot of mileage out of it over the years. Is great for someone speaking out of term/above their station or if someone's sticking their nose in/interfering unnecessarily. I.e - Who asked you, you gobby little cunt? It can be very authoritative when used correctly and always does the job...

Fucktard - sometimes 'retard' just doesn't cut it...

And a million other uses of cunt, obviously....

• Oh, how could I forget Tit-Wank!? I tend to say this when I do things wrong, when 'normal' people say 'shit' I tend to say tit-wank. Smack my finger with a hammer 'tit-wank'. You get the idea...

• I think twat waffle is pretty decent..
    I don't use it frequently though, as 'cunt' kinda rolls off the tongue more quickly.

• Ser3f said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2009, 19:46

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 21 Jul 2011, 07:11
  • nigger

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2009, 17:15
    opeth_syndrome said:
    nigger

• It's pronounced "Nigga"! Fool.

Most used by moi.
    Facking Kant!

Cunting Twat!

No Life At All In The House Of Doll's. No Love Lost.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.