Why do you love metalheads?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2011, 19:10

Why do you love metalheads?

Talk about why do you love metalheads and when do you start to like them?

• I love metalheads because they are awesome and have a fantastic taste in music. I love the way they dress and I love their long hair. I've loved them ever since I became one about 6 years ago. :)

• I like our attitude, we're laidback and even if we don't know each other we just start talking about our beloved genre and what's so good about it. And being a metalhead is what makes me different from the rest of the flock, ive always been kind of an odd ball that does the complete opposite of what others expect from me. Others listen to modern music and i listen to metal and hard rock and i keep doing that till the valkyries take me to valhalla and even there i'll bang my head with my fellow brethren and sisters till the end of time and further.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2011, 11:06
    I like to think metalheads I know respect other peoples music taste and life choices, those are the metalheads I love :) the open minded ones.

• Jeannyd said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2011, 17:22
    I'm a metalhead + I love myself = I love metalheads!

But seriously: I just love how people listening to metal unite through music. In fact, it doesn't really matter where you come from; if we love the same genre, there's always something to talk about.

• Roxtah said...
    • User
    • 22 Nov 2011, 10:34
    That we don't care so much about how we appear to others.

You and I, wrong or right...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2011, 22:39
    The same as you guys said. Its all about the music, What it stands for and means, The people that listen to it are somehow kinda the same connection. I just love it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2012, 21:04
    Just for everything. That's the best answer. :D

Roxtah said:
    That we don't care so much about how we appear to others.

[2]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.