Serial killers from your country/area

• Serial killers from your country/area

Name serial killers from your country! If you live in, say, America you can name killers from your state or area.

Since I'm from Sweden:

Bombmannen - "The Bomb Man" as he was called by the media (can't remember his real name) was active during the 80ies in Sweden where he constructed numerous high powered bombs and sent mailbombs to people he didn't like. I recently read about this guy, so I thought I'd bring it up.

And a garage made from the souls of little children?
  • Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper. My Gran used to live round the corner from him!

• Goyo Cardenas.

• haw-haw said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2009, 13:55
    Christa Lehmann (Worms, Germany)

"Born in 1922 at Worms, Germany, young Christa Ambros lost her mother to an asylum while still in her teens. Neglected by her father, she grew up wild and undisciplined, serving a term of probation on conviction for petty theft. In 1944, she married an alcoholic named Karl Lehman, responding to his inattention with several affairs that became open secrets in her hometown. On September 17, 1952, Karl Lehman died at his home, in convulsions, a doctor listing the cause of death as a ruptured stomach ulcer. Thirteen months later, on October 14, 1953, Christa's father-in-law collapsed on the street and died in convulsions, twenty minutes after leaving her house. Ignoring the strange coincidence, authorities accepted another verdict of death by natural causes, and the case was closed. On February 15, 1954, Christa handed out chocolate truffles to some of her neighbors, with startling results. One recipient, Annie Hamann, bit into a piece and pronounced it bitter, lapsing into convulsions and death a short time later. A dog that ate the truffles also died, and tests revealed traces of a new phosphorous-based pesticide, known as E-605. Arrested on February 23, Lehman confessed to spiking the truffles with poison in an effort to kill elderly Eva Ruh, a neighbor who lived with Annie Hamann. Ruh had earned Christa's animosity by criticizing her friendship with Hamann, but the murder scheme backfired, landing her in court on multiple homicide charges. Lehman was convicted on September 20 and sentenced to life, reports of her trial ironically prompting dozens of Germans to purchase E-605 and commit suicide."

• Karol Kot from Cracow, there's not really much information about him anywhere, but I'm still looking for them ;)

• Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo

• Marc Dutroux (born November 6, 1956) is a Belgian serial killer and criminal, convicted of having kidnapped, tortured and sexually abused six girls during 1995 and 1996, ranging in age from 8 to 19, four of whom he murdered. He was also convicted of having killed a suspected former accomplice, Bernard Weinstein.

• parshul said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2009, 20:09
    well in Romania we don't have a lot of them, but the most infamous is a man called Ion Rimaru who killed 3 women in the 70's but attacked others as well. He was a ncrophiliac and quite brutal as he used an axe or a hammer. The communists sentenced him to death and that was all. It seems that his father was a murderer as well. Now he's quite a legend as popular stories have turned him into a real beast responsible for tenths of murders. I wish people stopped evaggerating! Curious? Search Wikipedia, there should be some stuff there.

thought's a luxury
  • England -

Jack the Ripper
    Peter Sutcliffe (Yorkshire Ripper)
    Moors Murderers ( Hindley and Brady)
    Fred and Rose West
    Ipswich Ripper - Steve Wright,

Annnd, so on...

"What's one less person on the face of the earth anyway?" - Ted Bundy.
    • esoka said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2009, 13:35
    Łucjan Staniak
    Karol Kot
    Zdzisław Marchwicki

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2009, 18:08
    Robledo Puch :)

• Ed Gein. Yeah, son!

• Rhotax said...
    • User
    • 7 Dec 2009, 23:50
    Karol Kot (18 I 1946 - 16 V 1968) form Kraków(Cracow).He was a student in technical high school.Between 1964 and 1966 he killed two people,and tried to kill another ten,mostly by knfie and poison.He was sentenced to death and hanged in Krakow prison.After dissection medics found huge tumor in his brain,propably responsible for his behavior.

• Juana Barraza "La Mataviejitas" (Old Lady Killer)

Beer, the cause and solution to all of life's problems
  • Mexico

-Francisco Guerrero ( The tailor) - about 20 prostitutes strangled late s. XIX. It is the first serial murderer in Mexico on record

-Gregorio Cárdenas Hernández "Goyo" o "Estrangulador de Tacuba" (Strangler Tacuba), He raped and killed 4 women in 1942

-Delfina and Maria de Jesus Gonzalez - they killed a total of 91 people

-Raúl Osiel Marroquín "El Sadico" (The Sadist) he killed 4 gay men in Mexico City

and also, -Juana Barraza "La Mataviejitas" (Old Lady Killer) she killed around 32 old ladys

I think there are more serial murderers in my country, but only remember those =|

"y mientras que rasguño la piel muerta, acaricio el pensamiento repugnante"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Apr 2010, 11:29
    From Italy!
    Leonarda Cianciulli - Better known as the "Soap-Maker of Correggio", she murdered three women in Correggio between 1939 and 1940, and turned their bodies into soap.
    Sonia Caleffi - The nurse killer, she murdered six people with air injections.
    The Monster of Florence - also known as Il Mostro, is an epithet commonly used for the perpetrator, or the perpetrators, of 16 murders that took place between 1968 and 1985 in the province of Florence, Italy. Pietro Pacciani, Mario Vanni and Giancarlo Lotti were arrested and convicted in relation to the case. Pacciani was cleared of all charges by the Italian Supreme Court.

• Jack Unterweger, from Vienna/Austria. (But myself is not from Vienna.) Jack Unterweger was a murder, who became a writer after his arrest. He killed nine women (or more) and was a very famous writer.

• SisterV said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2010, 11:51
    Germany has quite a lot serial killers. so i only name those from my area:

Friedrich Schumann "Terror of Falkenhagen Forest" murdered six people and raped several women. Decapitated in 1921. He was only 28 yrs old.
    Carl Grossmann "Beast of Silesian Station" accused 1922 for killing three women but probably had murdered over 100. Suicide.
    Adolf Seefeldt "Sandman" killed 12 boys. Called Sandman because they looked like sleeping. Decapitated in 1936.
    Paul Ogorzow "City Train Murderer" killed women in a "gardeners colony" and, when they began to avoid this place, killed them in the S-Bahn (city train). Decapitated 1941.
    Willy Kimmritz "Terror of Brandenburg forests" killed three women, raped 25. Caught 1949.
    Erwind Hagedorn, killed three boys. The last execution in Eastern Germany (headshot), 1972. Hagedorn was 22 yrs old.
    Wolfgang Schmidt "Beast of Beelitz" killed five women (and one baby) and raped their corpses. Still constrained.
    Thomas Rung "Monster" killed seven people of different age and sex in different ways so it was very hard to catch him. Tried to kill fellow prisoners so his sentence became higher and higher. Still constrained.

And that's only my AREA, gemany has many even quite famous serial killer like haarmann the butcher, kürten the vampire of düsseldorf and jürgen bartsch the carnival murderer.

Black Metal ist eine Musikrichtung, die sich anhört, als schlüge man ein sterbendes Schwein mit wahnsinniger Geschwindigkeit auf eine Mülltonne.

Black Metal is a music style that sounds like you hit with lightspeed on an empty trash barrel with a dying pig.
  • @SisterV:

What's with Fritz Haarmann? Wasn't he a serial murder from Germany, too?

• Some other german serial killers are:

Fritz Haarmann, the Werwolf von Hannover -> 23 - 27 Kills

Karl "Papa" Denke -> 31 Kills

Joachim Georg Kroll, the Menschenfresser von Duisburg -> 8 -14 Kills

Peter Stump, Stubbe-Peter -> 16 Kills

Horst David, the Würger von Regensburg -> 7

Peter Kürten, the Vampir von Düsseldorf -> 9 Kills

Rudolf Pleil, the Totmacher -> 14 - 24 Kills

It's a trap!
  • [spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 3 Aug 2011, 14:10
    • SisterV said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2010, 10:23
    @mechatron and leichengott: yes, but they don't come from my area. haarmann was hannover, peter stumpp from bedburg (cologne), kürten was düsseldorf...

i just named the ones from my countryside since germany has so many serial killers. also in newer days like the heidemörder.

Black Metal ist eine Musikrichtung, die sich anhört, als schlüge man ein sterbendes Schwein mit wahnsinniger Geschwindigkeit auf eine Mülltonne.

Black Metal is a music style that sounds like you hit with lightspeed on an empty trash barrel with a dying pig.
  • i live in central florida, and I know a girl who has a friend who has a friend who's mother went on a date with bundy. and the warwick slasher craig price. I grew up in ri.

I'll make do with my no-skin.
  • Dorancel Vargas, el comegente (people eater)

As you may deduce, he ate people.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2010, 19:48
    i live on the saddleworth moors. IAAANNN BRRADDDYYY

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.