Why can't metalheads get over their stupid shit?

 
    • riethc said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2008, 02:06

    Why can't metalheads get over their stupid shit?

    Here's an easy one. I think it has something to do with never acquiring appropriate listening skills. Everything has to be loud or else they ignore it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdqV_sqal0

  • Lol that's one for the favourites.

  • I like metal, so I joined this group. Have to say, that was one of the funniest video's I have seen for a long time.

  • U r as dogmatic as those metal heads... there is a difference between an idiotic adolescent rebel metal head and a regular listener... I love death metal but I don't dress like clowns in black or have moronic behaviors like I'm 14.... be open-minded when you tell people to be. So get over your "stupid shit"....and how about such rappers? No?

  • thank you dude above me. to the starter of this topic, you realize that video is totally unrealistic. real metalheads listen to it for creative riff writing and virtuosity and over all sound.

    my thrash metal band.

    www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

    i swear i hate children of bodom
    • afz902k said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 11:23
    Actually I listen to it for all that, but ALSO because it's loud, profane, and because I love the raspy, shouted, and guttural voices.

    I never mean what I post.
  • ya same, but too many people thin that that is ALL it's about. which makes them think its disgusting.

    my thrash metal band.

    www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

    i swear i hate children of bodom
    • afz902k said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 19:54
    Indeed, although, I don't see why we should try to "convince" them it's not that bad, I mean, as long as they have these stereotypes, it will sort of remain underground, and while not being completely necessary for it to work, being underground is one of the things that have made metal into what it is now, so in order to continue producing music to be proud of, metal might have to remain not-mainstream, and this has the side-effect of people having misconceptions about it, but it could be a necessary evil.

    I never mean what I post.
  • well i don't think it will ever become popular, but it should be respected.

    my thrash metal band.

    www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

    i swear i hate children of bodom
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2008, 17:34
    Metal sucks, it's a horrible genre with no talent or complexity. All of you metalheads disgust me.

  • dude, your wearing a fucking Death shirt, no one's gonna fall for it. lol

    my thrash metal band.

    www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

    i swear i hate children of bodom
  • I don't know who you're posting this for anyway. We just like Metal because it seems like the only genre that makes sense. I listen to Black and Death Metal, but I'm a normal guy on the outside. You're just an idiot rambling on about shit he doesn't know about. Unlike me, you don't know anything other than the shit you like. I've listened to everything, and only Metal is worth it.

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Group- Join if you like Slam Death.



    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 27 Dec 2010, 23:37
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2008, 19:41
    because they're narrow-minded and don't know what good music is

  • i don't listen only metal

    WHO NEEDS TO PAY LAST FM RADIO WHEN YOU HAVE WINAMP RADIO??
    ▲▲▲△△△
  • i love metal and i thought that was fucking hilarious.


  • The melody that metal uses is superior to all the shit genres like Rap, Mainstream pop etc etc. Metal is not only about loudness, not all metal songs are "loud", not everything is heavy/thrash metal, actually.

    I also like Dargaard just as much as I like Paysage D'hiver's Schnee. Two truly different genres, but the music in their vein are just as equally beautiful.

    Blues sucks.

  • i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.

    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2008, 04:37
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.


    lol wut

  • bloodywalls_ said:
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.


    lol wut


    last time i checked this was an anti-metal group ;)

  • ObscuredReality said:
    We just like Metal because it seems like the only genre that makes sense.

    We? Are you schizoprhenic?^^

  • Zhuinden said:
    The melody that metal uses is superior to all the shit genres like Rap, Mainstream pop etc etc. Metal is not only about loudness, not all metal songs are "loud", not everything is heavy/thrash metal, actually.

    I also like Dargaard just as much as I like Paysage D'hiver's Schnee. Two truly different genres, but the music in their vein are just as equally beautiful.

    Blues sucks.

    So how's being stupid workin out for you.

  • ^catachresistant, have i told you you crack me up? <3

    Cheese777 said:
    http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/9/94/Pain1.jpg/800px-Pain1.jpg]


    that is DISCUSTING.

    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2008, 11:13
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    bloodywalls_ said:
    XmypaperheartXX said:
    i joined this cuz i'm sick and fucking tired of metal heads being pompous pricks. i hate metal heads. they're stuck up assholes who think only their music is good. they need to get their head out of their asses and realize everyone has different tastes and stop trolling all non metal bands' pages and making anti-everything but metal groups.


    lol wut


    last time i checked this was an anti-metal group ;)


    yo homie straight edge for life! Kill the corporations! and the government!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.