Whats your favourite band/artist

• Whats your favourite band/artist

Wanna know what you guys listen to.

I'll start:

I think it'll be Iron Maiden, Metallica and Dreamtheater.
    other bands i like are Motörhead, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Kiss, El Caco, Stonegard, Turbonegro and Black Debbath. Oh, and Phill

• Shady11 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jan 2007, 18:43
    I like Old school gangsta rap, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Queen (1 track), Bob Marley, Beatles (2 tracks), Disturbed (4 tracks) and anything that they don't play on the radio or play at some stupid dance.

I dislike most modern hip-hop, r'n'b, the crap they play on the radio stations and tv shows and any other modern style of music or lifestyle.

Even though most of you may hate the music I listen to because is out-dated, but I still hate those god damn EMO's. I don't know what they are but I hate them anyway because they sound modern. Year 2000 and beyond has turned out to be mostly crap in my oppinion.

• yay! classics rules! emos is those people with the colorful clothes and the happy faces (i'm ironic)
    they also listen to marilyn manson, my chemical romance and other stuff. chack the tag

• well i love the automatic, the strokes, the arctic monkeys, placebo, we are scientists and other music like that. if you hate emos than listen to emo kid by adam and andrew. tres funny

ADVERTISING SPACE FOR RENT!!!!!! MESSAGE ME TO PUT YOUR OWN SIGNATURE WITH FULL REFERENCES HERE
  • linkin park, system of a down, marilyn manson, limp bizkit, fort minor, guns n' roses, terror, green day, slipknot, godsmack, disturbed.
    i hate emo

Leżałem w ubraniu na łóżku i myślałem o tym, że tu stoją różne meble, leżą książki, wiszą obrazy, ale to wszystko nie ma sensu. Ja też tu leżę i też nie mam sensu.
  • adam and andrew rules!! lol

• I like Gothic, EBM, Industrial and some other real true dark stuff ^^
    Check my lastfm Site 4 more informations ^^

• i had a friend ,then he move away, and now he´s back , but now he´s EMO , in the past he was so ute, little fat, short, cool, a friendly person! now he is thin , tall, emo, and all these stuff!! He thinks that i like him now ,but i don´t!! he bors me!! i runnaway of him !!
    I like the killers, modest mouse, placebo, death cab for cutie, rooney, cindy lauper, 80' coldpaly, kaiser chiefs, indie rock music!!

• LIKE SHADA11 SAD I HATE ALL STUFF WHICH PLAY ON THE RADIO HERE IN BRASIIL!1 LIKE BLACK MUSIC!

• rpgraca said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2008, 13:17
    The Doors \o/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.