So, since you don't have an ipod, what kind of mp3 player DO you have?

• DS

I traded my old DS phat in back 2006 and I've been using my DS Lite for music for sometime with homebrew devices and apps. Can have any size MicroSD card up to 32 GB with my current flashcard. Currently a humble 4GB and I have just 930 songs on there because DSOrganize and MoonShell can't seem to open the folder with many more.

• aL0k8r said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2011, 03:18
    htc incredible phone with ~8GB of music

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2011, 20:23
    I have a crapi "DeeJay" xD and i lovit !!:

• Dyon Force 8GB - enough spave to hold a nice load of music and to me the sound quality is sufficient...

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 6 Jan 2014, 18:27
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jan 2012, 11:08
    My cellphone.

• Android phone ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 22:21
    Just a computer, I have got a CD walkman somewhere, plus a mp3 somewhere in my bedroom.

Much prefer to listen to music playing in shops and radio as well.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2012, 04:04
    Samsung Galaxy Player 5 with PowerAMP installed.

• kenji-- said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2012, 22:46
    Galaxy S with Google Music and access to my entire music collection.

• St1cki3 said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2012, 06:34
    A plain old Sansa Fuze with Rockbox installed. :p

• TeiXs said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2012, 18:24
    Sony NWZ-E443 4GB, scrobbles quite nice with Zenses.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2012, 07:44
    I have got an SGSCommunication MP4. This
    Its screen is a little broken, but it works. It falls like...everyday haha But I bought it for 40 euros and it's amazing!

• laurdy said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2012, 04:50
    S4 now. :)

Edited by laurdy on 24 Jun 2013, 02:44
  • My iRiver has been my good friend for the past few years. It supports audio, video, pictures and even has radio. I also recently bought my Samsung Galaxy Pocket, and I really love the music player there (the quality is great w/my headphones), so I'm thinking of buying some extra space and using it for music. I won't have to carry several devices, either!

• amberam said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2012, 02:37
    I have a Sony Walkman mp3 player, 4 GB. Had it for about 5 years now. It has alot of external damage, but it works like a brand new one :)

• SanDisk Sansa Clip+/Fuze v1/Fuze v2 (+mSDHC)(all Rockboxed, enabled scrobbling) + QTScobbler

Edited by mete_plus on 28 Apr 2013, 18:43
  • I can't find a reason to have any mp3 player since I listen to music only on my android celphone.... and sometimes on my computer.

• snaekie said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2012, 10:07
    I just use Spotify on my phone. Phone is some LG thingo with android.

• I had a Discman,but it was dangerous to take out to the street.... in 2008 i bought my first mp3 player,one of the oldies. that one was harder to break than a nokia 1100,but i lost it sadly....
    now i have another mp3 player,a little bit more modern (and fragile also) but is resistent... and cheaper than an ipod,and it doesn't break or it's stolen so easily... so it's better for me,i dont need anything else... except for a good headphones... those shits are not made for last...

• I hear music in my mobile phone(not an iPod)

• Android phone @ home / work / street

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
  • i have a pc hooked up to the surround sound system and in the car i have a good old cd player

• Philips Ariaz, 16GB. Good device, i am satisfied...

• An Archos 3 Vision, 8 GB and it's not really enough to store all my illegally downloaded mp3's... The FM transmitter in it is really practical when you're somewhere you can't use a jack-jack cable to connect your mp3 player.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.