A-Z of Songs Game

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2012, 14:12

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    Albert Einstein
  • No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
    Albert Einstein

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2012, 18:12
    Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein
  • Education can't be confiscated at the border
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2012, 14:33
    Albert Einstein

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.