Taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with ThunderHorse77 is High

Music you have in common includes Porcupine Tree, AC/DC, Children of Bodom, The Cure and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Very High

Music you have in common includes Parkway Drive, The Ruts, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon and The Beatles.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
  • Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is Medium (40.4488%)

Music you have in common includes Rancid, Ramones, Rise Against, The Offspring and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 12:22
    Your musical compatibility with AmaranthHeart is Medium

Music you have in common includes Die Toten Hosen, Nightwish, Amy Macdonald, Within Temptation and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with madhatter321 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Queen and Bloodhound Gang.

We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep.
  • Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Hans Zimmer, Sepultura, God Is an Astronaut, Nero and Queen.

• alan_xD said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 13:56
    Your musical compatibility with BuizenBeernd is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Testament, Motörhead, AC/DC, Metallica and Megadeth.

mv social.life /dev/null
  • Your musical compatibility with alan_xD is High

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Alice in Chains, The Who, Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
  • Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Bring Me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, You Me At Six, Panic! At the Disco and My Chemical Romance.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 15:07
    Your musical compatibility with Kosyakowa is Very Low

Scorpions, Rammstein, The Beatles, Metallica and Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Your musical compatibility with Slaja is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Slayer, Rammstein, Machine Head and Tankard

• Your musical compatibility with y-loves-m is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Machine Head, Sabaton, Testament and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lynyrd Skynyrd, Testament, Queen, Apocalyptica and Anathema.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 23:19
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very High

Music you have in common includes Alestorm, Infected Mushroom, Sepultura, Testament and A Fine Frenzy.

• Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is LOW

Music you have in common includes Five Finger Death Punch, Paramore, Slipknot, Deftones and Machine Head.

No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 23:46
    Your musical compatibility with MiyavixMaya is Low

Music you have in common includes Five Finger Death Punch, Paramore, Slipknot, Deftones and Machine Head.

• Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Sisters of Mercy, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ensiferum.

• Your musical compatibility with Madrangue is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Hypocrisy, Abney Park, Samael, Amorphis and Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes AFI, Architects, Britney Spears, Aqua and Alter Bridge.

this world is only gonna break your heart.
  • Your musical compatibility with Mandoongie is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Jay Park, HIM, BIG BANG, Sleeping With Sirens and SHINee.

Hi, you have an awesome taste in music. lol.

No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 01:31
    Your musical compatibility with MiyavixMaya is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Black Veil Brides, The Veronicas, Miku Hatsune, Evanescence e A Perfect Circle.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Beach House, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.

• Your musical compatibility with Eddie_Gonzalez is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes MGMT and fun..

• Your musical compatibility with eterfatees is Low

Music you have in common includes Mansun, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, David Bowie and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Motörhead and Slayer.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.