Taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Stranglers and Jonathan Richman.

If you're not drunk and half naked by this point, you're not paying attention.
  • Your musical compatibility with CatAnatolia is LOW

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Grinderman, Guided by Voices, The Jesus and Mary Chain and The Stranglers.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Burzum, Cradle of Filth, La Dispute, Porcupine Tree and Marilyn Manson.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 19:04
    Your musical compatibility with ikindaloveyoux is Super

Megadeth, Slayer, Judas Priest, Anthrax and Evile

• Your musical compatibility with Slaja is Super

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Slayer, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Sepultura.

• Your musical compatibility with inflikteddd is Very Low

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, a-ha, Joy Division and WU LYF.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 20:22
    Your musical compatibility with Twilighterr is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Cure, New Order, Muse, a-ha and The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with MH5XJ is LOW

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Megadeth and Dark Tranquillity.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Burzum, Marilyn Manson, Alice in Chains and Judas Priest.

• Your musical compatibility with ikindaloveyoux is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Skrillex and Jack Off Jill.

• Your musical compatibility with MeltingCORE is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ladytron and Metric.

• Your musical compatibility with Twilighterr is Very High

Music you have in common includes Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Cure, The Beatles, The Jesus and Mary Chain and The Black Keys.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 22:38
    Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is LOW

Music you have in common includes There For Tomorrow, 30 Seconds to Mars, Maroon 5, Gotye and Mat Kearney.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 23:11
    Your musical compatibility with majinjynxi is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes 東方神起, Lacuna Coil, Capsule, Nightwish and スピッツ.

• RoMiLu said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 23:12
    Your musical compatibility with majinjynxi is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Birthday Massacre, Sixx:A.M., My Chemical Romance, 初音ミク and Crystal Castles.

[ La música expresa todo aquello que no puede decirse con palabras y no puede quedar en el silencio. ]
  • Your musical compatibility with RoMiLu is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Louis Armstrong, The Beatles, Antonio Vivaldi, Ray Charles and Buddy Holly.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Johnny Cash and Pet Shop Boys.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Super

Music you have in common includes Shining, Lifelover, Darkthrone, Gojira and Opeth.

I ain't nobody's bitch.
    best albums of 2014
  • Your musical compatibility with necrogalleri is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Iron Maiden, Cannibal Corpse, Agalloch and Kreator.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ram.

• Synoby said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2012, 01:00
    Your musical compatibility with MeltingCORE is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with Synoby is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Jamiroquai, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and Mogwai.

• Your musical compatibility with eterfatees is LOW

Music you have in common includes Weezer, The Beatles, The Smiths, Green Day and Arctic Monkeys.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Cult, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Clash, Them Crooked Vultures, Korn, Queens of the Stone Age and Tom Waits.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.