Taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with maija254 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and David Bowie.

• Your musical compatibility with air_painter is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode and The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with xXAndi14Xx is VERY LOW

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 20:06
    Your musical compatibility with DaniBaniBoBani_ is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with maija254 is Low

Music you have in common includes Misfits, Dio, Cream, The Beatles and Thin Lizzy.

• maija254 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Skid Row , Mötley Crüe , Ratt, W.A.S.P.
    and Klamydia

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 21:35
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Low

Music you have in common includes Slowdive, Fever Ray, Iamx, My Bloody Valentine and Beach House.

• rickmus said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 21:38
    Your musical compatibility with JonisSixx is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Bloody Valentine, Patrick Wolf, Spiritualized, Echo & the Bunnymen and The Birthday Party.

• Your musical compatibility with rickmus is Low

Music you have in common includes Steely Dan, Spiritualized, Fleetwood Mac, Electric Light Orchestra and Talking Heads.

• Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is Low

Music you have in common includes Cold War Kids, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Cult, The Rolling Stones and David Bowie.

• rickmus said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2012, 02:00
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Echo & the Bunnymen, Tom Waits, David Bowie, AC/DC and Édith Piaf.

• Your musical compatibility with rickmus is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motörhead and Ministry.

• Your musical compatibility with opethdude is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Morbid Angel, The Chasm, Sentenced, Emperor and Bolt Thrower.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Medium

Music you have in common includes Alkaline Trio, Sabaton, Ill Niño, In This Moment and Marilyn Manson.

http://www.last.fm/group/Nomy (Group Leader)

Listen & Join if you like!
  • Your musical compatibility with m-loves-y is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Korn, The Prodigy, Escape The Fate and Blink-182

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Lonely Island, You Me At Six, Arctic Monkeys, Rise Against and Kasabian.

• Your musical compatibility with Walter-767 is Low

Music you have in common includes Simple Plan, Sunrise Avenue, Train, Of Monsters and Men and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with FelixRow is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Maroon 5, Linkin Park, Dido, Flo Rida and Lily Allen

• Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is Very High

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Bullet For My Valentine, In Flames, Five Finger Death Punch and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with y-loves-m is Super

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, In Flames, As I Lay Dying and Fear Factory.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Low

Music you have in common includes Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Depeche Mode, Fear Factory and Evanescence.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Regina Spektor, Kelis, Nelly Furtado and Gwen Stefani.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
  • Your musical compatibility with ist-doch-albern is Super

Music you have in common includes The Clash, The Specials, The Smiths, Morrissey and Florence + the Machine.

• rickmus said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2012, 16:41
    Your musical compatibility with hismozness is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, The Fall, The Damned and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

• Your musical compatibility with rickmus is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Slayer and Motörhead.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.