Taste-o-meter

• Sinsh said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2012, 20:40
    Your musical compatibility with majinjynxi is Low

Music you have in common includes Of Monsters and Men, Pendulum, Halestorm, Ellie Goulding and Two Steps From Hell.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinsh is Low

Music you have in common includes Ellie Goulding, The Fray, Flo Rida, Paramore and Slash.

• Your musical compatibility with LooveMusic is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Alicia Keys, MGMT, Florence and The Machine and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with rose_and_leaf is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Incubus and The La's.

http://www.last.fm/group/Nomy (Group Leader)

Listen & Join if you like!
  • Your musical compatibility with m-loves-y is Super

Music you have in common includes Sonic Syndicate, As I Lay Dying, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence and Fear Factory

• Your musical compatibility with y-loves-m is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Depeche Mode and OutKast.

• Your musical compatibility with jimmyclayton is Low (24.4821%)
    Music you have in common includes Cursive, Queens of the Stone Age, The Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage and Them Crooked Vultures.

I fucking hate everyone.
  • Your musical compatibility with psychicfork013 is Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stone Age, The Cure, Lenny Kravitz and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, Dio, Scorpions, Black Sabbath and Uriah Heep.

• Your musical compatibility with opethdude is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Helloween, Black Sabbath, Rainbow and Ministry.

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Low

Music you have in common includes Yelawolf, Young Jeezy, Wiz Khalifa, Travis Barker and Mac Miller.

• Your musical compatibility with sofuckinlow is VERY HIGH.

Music you have in common includes Common, The Roots, Melanie Fiona, Fiona Apple and Big K.R.I.T..

• Your musical compatibility with Ladybug_309 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Halestorm, Fall Out Boy, Gotye, John Mayer and A Perfect Circle.

No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
    • Kinski_ said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2012, 08:32
    Your musical compatibility with MiyavixMaya is Low

Music you have in common includes Five Finger Death Punch, Infected Mushroom, Slipknot, System of a Down and Paramore.

• Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is Very High

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Iron Maiden, At the Drive-In, Kreator and Powerwolf.

• Kinski_ said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2012, 09:18
    Your musical compatibility with Aladin001 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Iron Maiden, At the Drive-In, Kreator and Powerwolf.

• VasTell said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2012, 09:24
    Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is Super

Music you have in common includes Accept, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Judas Priest and Gamma Ray.

• Your musical compatibility with VasTell is Medium

Music you have in common includes Nevermore, Alice in Chains, Porcupine Tree, Pantera and Megadeth.

• Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Tool, Alice in Chains, Gotye, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 and Ensiferum.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is medium
    Music you have in common includes Cascada, Foo Fighters, Apocalyptica, Rise Against e Akon.

You visit my site devoted to the world of the music
    http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    http://www.lastfm.it/group/The+Music+Is+My+Life

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    Do you like the music? :) Join the club (or group in this case) :)
    JAMYOURSELF-MIA COMMUNITY-SEVEN RADIO social network for emergent bands
    • dheu said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2012, 21:28
    Your musical compatibility with Star_Music is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Sia, Shinedown, Lacuna Coil, Seether and Phil Collins.

• Your musical compatibility with dheu is Low

Music you have in common includes The Horrors, The Cure, Marilyn Manson, Burzum and The Doors.

• Your musical compatibility with
    impulsiveS is UNKNOWN

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Very High

Music you have in common includes Morbid Angel, The Chasm, Sentenced, Bolt Thrower and Annihilator.

• Your musical compatibility with opethdude is Low

Music you have in common includes Queen, Iron Maiden, Paradise Lost, Nightwish and Eppu Normaali.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.