Forced Listening Thread!

• Not what I'd normally listen to, but I do actually quite like how light and bouncy it feels, 7/10

• Well... I guess I'd say that it's just 'okay'. It doesn't stand out in any way from the generic hard rock that I'd hear on the radio. I'd give it either a 6/10 or a 5/10...

• Catchy as hell...could do w/o the nasal vox...they're my only problem with the song...oh and the auto tune. c'mon now. aaight 6/10

"As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away."
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 20 Dec 2012, 12:04
  • This band is excellent! One of my true regrets I shall live with for the rest of my life is never taking the opportunity to see this band live while it still existed. This song is absolutely beautiful and listening to it almost brings me to the verge of tears. And I am not a man who cries. This band used to play right near my house (Harpo's Concert Theater) every single year just before Halloween on the 29th, but I never went either because I couldn't find the time, I wasn't into it, or because Detroit is so damn dangerous on Devil's Night. But I digress...

Perfect 10/10, and one of the few songs in this world I would ever give such a rating to.

• Pretty good. But a bit long to keep me interested. I lost track at the end. Nevertheless I kinda like this tune...7/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 14:47
    It was fine, I guess. Didn't really interest me. 5/10

• Would have been better without 1:20 of nothingness, but even after that, really not my kind of thing at all. 3/10

• I can't tell if I like PTH or not...I own a couple albums...the first 2 I believe and haven't really listened to them. The dudes can play, no doubt. The vox are a bit annoying. But I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it. 7/10

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:02
    it's not really my type of genre and the video wasn't fun at all, but it was... not what i expected. He sings really funny and the drummer and guitarist are really talanted!! I think the "intro" in the middle was a bit too long too...

3/10

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG7fiE89IU&ob=av2e[/youtube]

"Att det ska vara så svårt att skilja på dem och de. Det är lika lätt som att skilja på oss och vi, dig och mig".
    • fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:05
    Why doesn't the picture of the vide come up? D:o

"Att det ska vara så svårt att skilja på dem och de. Det är lika lätt som att skilja på oss och vi, dig och mig".
  • I love this song!! Really good. 10/10

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:30
    Wow!!! The beggining of this song was awesome!!! omg, I think you just introduced me to a new band, thanks!

7/10

• nieka said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:32
    This is not semothing I'd listen to, but it wasn't annoying or anything, so 4/10

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:39
    Wow, what an audience! xD HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry, he looks... ehm.... well, i did not like this song... sorry. But maybe it's better when it's not live'?

2.5/10.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdwZV4Y95Nw&ob=av2e[/youtube]

• nieka said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:46
    Well, live is always better ;p I love both versions of this song, live and studio. Doesn't matter cos the bassline is awesome either way ;)

I love Manson, but I don't think this is his best, or even one of his best. But cos it is Manson I give it 6/10

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:55
    I like the video of mOBSCENE, and i think it's a good song, but not his best eithetr ;)

Lol, this sounded like a mix between The White Stripes, Broder Daniel and Manson, i'll give it a ... 5/10,... it wasn't too bad.. maybe it deserves a 6 actually :) The video was like a horror movie though .. both good and bad (:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBeWxGnV9A&feature=related[/youtube], you'll cry <3 xDno, but they're just so beutiful :'(

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 20:55
    WHY CAN'T I SEE THE PICTURE?! D':

• nieka said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 21:04
    haha, yeah not a crying material but I enjoyed the music, and looking at them as well ;p 5/10

This is one of my faves by KOL ;) but no pressure...
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7vr6oE3U8&ob=av2e[/youtube]

I have no idea why it isn't working for you :( not really good at this things

edit: It stopped workin for me too :D

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 21:08
    ^ haha i see, it wasn't working for you either xD

ooooh, i didn't understand the short for Kings Of Leon untill i saw the video. I like KOL ( xD ^^) a little, Sex on Fire and Use Sombody, actually never heard this one. It wasn't that good, 4/10, :/

How about pop?
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJkE8Ki3Gg&ob=av2e[/youtube]

• Ooooh...No way Jose'... The only thing worse than the song was the vid... Sorry to be harsh. There are a few types of music I can't get down with...that's one. I'll give em a couple points for playing their own instruments 2/10

Edited by tricksterc on 9 Jan 2012, 23:09
    • fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 23:06
    Ehhhh? Seriosly? Who listens to this? BHAHA! Sorry, but i just can't listen to the entire song, it really sucks, and the even worse thing is their ridicoulos dance...
    0/10!!

• Aight, nothin special. Expected better from Finns... 3/10
    Btw...you may not like it but Tracks of My Tears is considered one of the best songs of all time by many a publication...To each his own...

Edited by tricksterc on 9 Jan 2012, 23:23
    • fallob said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 23:18
    ^ Okay, but i did not like the sing, even if it's the best in the world xD Yes, the finns makes a lot of good music lol xD

OOoooh, i love MGMT! :D We have something in common lol, i love the whole LSD-thing in the (real) video, i give it 8/10 actually! :D

What about this: (They're swedish and finnish ^^XD)

• nieka said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 23:41
    Once again not my type of genre, 3/10

Now it's time for some classics. Speaking of forced listening, my dad used to play it all the time when I was little, and now I'am really grateful for that ;)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.