New Taste-o-meter!

• Your musical compatibility with holla765 is Low

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Metallica, City and Colour, Chevelle and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Low

Music you have in common includes Slipknot, Korn, Fear Factory, System of a Down and Marilyn Manson.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2012, 17:40
    Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes System of a Down and Korn

• Your musical compatibility with jimmy2605 is LOW

Music you have in common includes The White Stripes, Aerosmith, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine.

• Your musical compatibility with buuugman is Low

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, Nirvana, Muse, The Cranberries and Marilyn Manson.

• Your musical compatibility with rebecka_ is Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Three Days Grace, Alice In Chains, Dead by April and Evanescence.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2012, 19:30
    Your musical compatibility with KeinChris is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Social Distortion, Misfits, Green Day, Lacuna Coil and Elvis Presley.

• Your musical compatibility with fedepoli86 is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Clash, Stray Cats, The Cure, AC/DC and Dropkick Murphys.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Keys, Mansun, Hawkwind and Neil Young.

"Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth ... Before ... It ... Is ... Recycled"

Leader of Desert Island Discs and Syd Barrett Appreciation Society
  • Your musical compatibility with mozzmozz is Super

Music you have in common includes Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Byrds, Pink Floyd and Neil Young.

• Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is Super

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Metallica and Scorpions.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2012, 22:25
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, AC/DC, Green Day, Ramones and Faith No More.

• Your musical compatibility with fedepoli86 is High

Music you have in common includes Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Green Day, The Kinks and The Rolling Stones.

• P5ych3d said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 01:54
    Your musical compatibility with solent64 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Adele, Oasis, Lady Gaga, Gorillaz and Bruno Mars.

• Your musical compatibility with P5ych3d is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ice Cube, Agnes Obel, Korn, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot.

MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

• attaint said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 08:53
    Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Depeche Mode, Regina Spektor, Serj Tankian and Marilyn Manson.

“We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 09:14
    Your musical compatibility with attaint is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Porcupine Tree, Radiohead, The Smiths, Coldplay and David Bowie.

• Your musical compatibility with THEzapbrannigan is Low

Music you have in common includes Dropkick Murphys, David Bowie, Hans Zimmer, Radiohead and Neil Young.

• Mirmei said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 11:28
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Amy Winehouse, Akira Yamaoka, Deep Purple and Portishead.

• Your musical compatibility with Mirmei is Very Low (2.62972%)

Music you have in common includes Tool and System of a Down.

• Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is Very High

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Swallow The Sun, The Black Dahlia Murder, Lacuna Coil and Xandria.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2012, 13:05
    Your musical compatibility with GloomyJester is LOW

Music you have in common includes Ensiferum, Damien Rice, Sigur Rós, Metallica and Band of Horses.

• Your musical compatibility with THEzapbrannigan is Very High

Music you have in common includes Mumford & Sons, Coldplay, Pixies, Sigur Rós and Johnny Cash.

• Your musical compatibility with willisgirl is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Marvin Gaye, Young Jeezy, Massive Attack and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Slipknot, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Billy Talent and Korn.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.