New Taste-o-meter!

• Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Disturbed, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with ThunderHorse77 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Sisters of Mercy, Megadeth, Neil Young, Siouxsie and the Banshees and Kate Bush.

• Your musical compatibility with Madrangue is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ramin Djawadi, Neil Young, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and Bob Dylan.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 03:41
    Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Super

Music you have in common includes Rory Gallagher, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, The Black Keys and David Bowie.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Jesus and Mary Chain, David Bowie, The Clash, The Creepshow and The Runaways.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Who, Black Sabbath, Buddy Holly, The Velvet Underground and Misfits.

• Synoby said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 20:17
    Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is LOW

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Kreator, Pink Floyd, Nile and Anathema.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 10:56
    Your musical compatibility with Synoby is SUPER

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Kreator, Amorphis and As I Lay Dying.

• Your musical compatibility with jugmadd is Low

Music you have in common includes DJ Paul Elstak, Slayer, Cradle of Filth, Immortal and Fear Factory.

• Your musical compatibility with s-p-morticiAN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Christina Perri, Florence + the Machine, Taylor Swift and Alanis Morissette.

• Your musical compatibility with TamuraKafka is Low

Music you have in common includes Avishai Cohen, Thelonious Monk, Pink Floyd, Sting and Birdy.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 13:23
    Your musical compatibility with LoCker1234 is High

Music you have in common includes Slowdive, Grouper, Swans, Death Grips and Kyuss.

• Your musical compatibility with SgtKam is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with XamaraJonas is Super

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, The Clash, You Me At Six, Sex Pistols and Simple Plan.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
  • Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Parkway Drive, The Ruts, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon and Architects.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 18:16
    Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, The Black Keys, AC/DC and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Super

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Rush.

• Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Nirvana, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer and Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with s-p-morticiAN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Alice in Chains, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, 2Pac and Nas.

• Your musical compatibility with LoCker1234 is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes The Champs, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Édith Piaf and The Rolling Stones.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 11:40
    Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Waylon Jennings and The Beatles.

• Your musical compatibility with madhatter321 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with TamuraKafka is Low

Music you have in common includes Avishai Cohen, Thelonious Monk, Pink Floyd, Sting and Birdy.

• Your musical compatibility with LoCker1234 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Erik Satie, The Clash, Bauhaus, Pink Floyd and Gang Gang Dance.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.