New Taste-o-meter!

• Your musical compatibility with BadArtGood is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Tool, Sonic Youth and Kate Bush.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 02:17
    Your musical compatibility with Madrangue is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Tool, CocoRosie, Metallic Falcons, Black Sabbath and Neil Young.

• Synoby said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 02:25
    Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is LOW

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, The Strokes, Gorillaz, System of a Down and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with Synoby is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pantera and Sepultura.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 08:17
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Motörhead, System of a Down und Anthrax.

• Your musical compatibility with jugmadd is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Die Toten Hosen, Motörhead, Ensiferum, Slut and Lacrimosa.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low (13.6866%)

Music you have in common includes VersaEmerge, Die Toten Hosen, The Offspring, Ramones and Black Sabbath.

• Your musical compatibility with AmaranthHeart is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Akira Yamaoka, Evanescence and Depeche Mode.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    • Synoby said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 13:41
    Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Korn, Evanescence, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit and Regina Spektor.

• Your musical compatibility with Synoby is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Mono, Explosions in the Sky, The Devil Wears Prada, Enter Shikari and 65daysofstatic.

"Everyone thinks they want to be connected.
    If you don’t have the courage to do that, us five will be your friends. You will be our sixth friend."
    - Alice Nine.
  • Your musical compatibility with mikeywayy is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Alizée, Taylor Swift, Metallica, Band of Horses and Infected Mushroom.

• Your musical compatibility with s-p-morticiAN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes SCUM, Three 6 Mafia, Razakel, Bloodshot and SickTanicK.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low (4.0326%)

Music you have in common includes Akira Yamaoka, Evanescence and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with AmaranthHeart is Very High

Music you have in common includes Emilie Autumn, The Birthday Massacre, London After Midnight, Siouxsie and the Banshees and The Sisters of Mercy.

• Your musical compatibility with Der-Maddy is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Johann Strauss II, The Mamas & the Papas, The Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra and Hank Williams.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 13:32
    Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with jugmadd is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes In Flames, Sonic Syndicate, Dream Theater, Architects and Stone Sour.

• Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, James Brown and Frank Sinatra.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 18:07

Christian Alexander Tietgen

Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low (4.05455%)

Music you have in common includes ABBA, The Mamas & the Papas, Eagles, Bill Haley & His Comets and Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with Kirchhofallee is Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Rammstein, Coolio, Ace of Base and Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with s-p-morticiAN is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Dead Kennedys, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies and Alice in Chains.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Super

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd and Iron Maiden.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 18:23

Christian Alexander Tietgen

Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is Low (21.7678%)

Music you have in common includes The Doors, Nirvana, Eagles, Scorpions and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with Kirchhofallee is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ace of Base, Depeche Mode, Queen, La Roux and Britney Spears.

to the boarders of destiny
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 09:40
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Audioslave, Depeche Mode, The Clash and The Smashing Pumpkins.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.