New Taste-o-meter!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2012, 07:58
    Your musical compatibility with alexi1000 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Iron Maiden, Paradise Lost, Sons and Daughters and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with Synoby is Super

Music you have in common includes Baroness, Explosions In The Sky, In Flames, Isis and Neurosis.

They told me that the classics never go out of style but, they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I never thought that we do too.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2012, 08:23
    Your musical compatibility with PedroDaVePacas is LOW

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Johnny Cash, Meshuggah, Jedi Mind Tricks and Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with Dinosis is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Emperor, Borknagar, Master's Hammer, The Residents and The Ruins of Beverast.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2012, 09:03
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Xandria, Epica, Neurosis, God Is An Astronaut and The American Dollar.

• iLrama said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2012, 18:39
    Your musical compatibility with Synoby is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Mogwai, Pink Floyd, In Flames, Sigur Rós and The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2012, 18:50
    Your musical compatibility with iLrama is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Dream Theater, Tool, Liquid Tension Experiment and Megadeth.

• Your musical compatibility with DAnEmpire is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed and Rammstein.

• Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Les Discrets, Alcest, HIM and Psyclon Nine.

• Your musical compatibility with aspcville is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Bullet For My Valentine, Katatonia, Cradle of Filth, Amaranthe and In Flames.

• Your musical compatibility with visual-hide is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Nirvana and Kiss.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Low

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Dropkick Murphys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Guetta and Kings of Leon.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with middleagedjoker is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with x__NaThY__x is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Chico Buarque, Roberto Carlos, System of a Down and The Beach Boys.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Super

Music you have in common includes Rory Gallagher, Hawkwind, The Cult, The Black Keys and Led Zeppelin.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Queens of the Stone Age, UFO, The Clash, Led Zeppelin and Bad Company.

• Your musical compatibility with cgjames91 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes R.E.M., Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Dream Theater and Misfits.

• Your musical compatibility with jbobsully11 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Helloween, Edguy, Dio, Girlschool and Blind Guardian.

• Your musical compatibility with MiskiAmber is Very High

Music you have in common includes Katatonia, Megadeth, Nevermore, Winger and Blind Guardian.

• Your musical compatibility with Volticia is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, System of a Down, Gwen Stefani, Fear Factory and Slipknot.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Fear Factory, Slipknot, Billy Talent, Disturbed and System of a Down.

• Your music compatibility with SixFootGinger is LOW

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• your musical compatibility with Neythiry is LOW.

Music we have in common: Lana del Rey, S.C.U.M, Mazzy Star.

Too old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die
  • Your musical compatibility with alexi1000 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Fear Factory, Disturbed and Nine Inch Nails.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.