New Taste-o-meter!

• Your musical compatibility with Volticia is Very Low.....

• Your musical compatibility with DaniBaniBoBani_ is Very Low.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr_Haide is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, God Is An Astronaut, Korn, Parkway Drive and The Birthday Massacre

• attaint said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 12:42
    Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is Super

Music you have in common includes Morrissey, The Smiths, Tears for Fears, Queens of the Stone Age and Placebo.

“We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
  • Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com attaint é BAIXO
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem The Doors, Megadeth, Queen, Anthrax e MGMT.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 12:48
    Your musical compatibility with lucas_xs is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Queen, Dire Straits, Social Distortion, Foo Fighters and Soundgarden.

• OmaFick said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 12:53
    Your musical compatibility with fuckyeahastrid is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with OmaFick (:-O) is VERY LOW.

We have NOTHING in common...lol

Too old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die
  • Your musical compatibility with alexi1000 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motörhead, Pink Floyd and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is Super

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Metallica and Iron Maiden.

I don't want to start any Blasphemous Rumours but I think that God's got a sick sense of humour and when I die I expect to find him laughing.

Dear God, don't know if you noticed but your name is on a lot of quotes in this book. Us crazy humans wrote it you should take a look and all the people that you made in your image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't and so do you, Dear God.
  • Your musical compatibility with Ghost_Buster is High

Music you have in common includes Sigur Rós, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and Rammstein.

" Im Your FATHER"
  • Your musical compatibility with d4r4v4ng3r is Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sonata Arctica, Muse and Metallica.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
  • Your musical compatibility with KingBowser13 is Super

Music you have in common includes Shinedown, AC/DC, Alter Bridge, Sonata Arctica and ギルガメッシュ.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
    - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 19:46
    Your musical compatibility with quisma88 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Lacuna Coil, MEJIBRAY, 9mm Parabellum Bullet and Marilyn Manson.

• Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is very low.

Music we have in commun: Marilyn Manson, Metallica.

Too old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die
  • Your musical compatibility with alexi1000 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Torche, Architects, Pulled Apart By Horses, Lower Heaven and Lana Del Rey.

w^w^^w^w
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 20:40
    Your musical compatibility with staciesworld81 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes AFI, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Muse and Modest Mouse.

• Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is High

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Marilyn Manson, Kamelot and Limp Bizkit.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Bloodhound Gang and Scooter.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 21:15
    Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, Kings of Leon, La Roux and 30 Seconds to Mars.

• Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Eagles, Queen, Oasis and Daft Punk.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Biffy Clyro, Fobia, Roger Hodgson, Robert Schumann and Queen.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 23:01
    Your musical compatibility with anddomingos is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Pretty Reckless, Stratovarius, Marilyn Manson, Hammerfall and My Chemical Romance.

• Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is LOW
    Music you have in common includes In Flames, AFI, Rise Against, All That Remains and Limp Bizkit.

• Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Trivium, Three Days Grace, In Flames and Rise To Remain.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.