• 26 Oct 2006, 02:55
    Davidou:

2/10

I think I'll pass.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 03:11
    7/10
    I like most of the ones I know. Murder by Death and Neko Case are awesome.

• 4/10

Not stuff I would willingly listen to on a regular basis...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 06:45
    1/10... almost nothing i would listen to

• Vennice said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 15:18
    You have some really good stuff there. And everything else I don't know! So I'll give you 8/10

This thread is not treating me nicely.
    I should've known better than to post here when I have Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, and TaTu marring my charts!
    Those are not mine, people!!!
    I said to read my about me for a better idea.
    Meh, it doesn't matter, I'm having fun.

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    ~
    I have been contemplating letting go
    Of you ego, thought I'd let you know
    You're getting old ~ Darren Hayes
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 15:28
    I'll give you 9/10. Tori Amos and Ayumi Hamasaki oh I love them. Plus you have lots of j-music!

• 4/10, you've got a couple of Japanese bands on there, which is cool.
    There's something I would listen to every now and then, like Deftones and JEW, but not much.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 15:42
    5/10
    Some pretty cool music there, like Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Death Cab For Cutie and Motion City Soundtrack.

Haven't heard of half those bands though :]

• 1/10

Sorry, just boring music there. No bands I like.

• Mr-Ilby said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 16:40

9/10 Good plan short man.

• I will have to say a 7/10, Some bands I have heard of, others I have not....Thats probally going to be my ranking or said about me lol

HA now your knight is at refridgerator five

Can a sin be forgiven? I wouldnt know because I never tried....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 03:07
    1/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 03:38
    3.5/10

• vitreus said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 03:48
    6/10 for radiohead, the cure and elliot smith.

listen to the noise i make and leave me a comment about it.
    check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com
  • 8/10

A lot of stuff I haven't heard of but from what I can tell, you have a very wide variety of music.

• flemer said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 05:19
    3/10...KISS? AC/DC? GnR? Bon Jovi?
    The only things I particularly like on your charts are the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix (duh), and Bob Dylan.

"It goes up to 11"
    • vitreus said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 05:53
    radiohead and btbam earn you a 6/10.

listen to the noise i make and leave me a comment about it.
    check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com
  • 4/10

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
    -Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time
    • Bulada said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 07:52
    1/10 because you have Tom Waits on there.

• No, I mean, seriously, somebody rate me who isn't a complete moron. I guess I should have said something about that in my last post. Sorry about that, guys.

Don't rate me if over 0.01% of the music you listen to is metal, emo, rap, mainstream contemporary pop, mainstream contemporary country, j-pop, techno, or pop-punk. Remember, this is a thread about taste, something you know nothing about if you listen to any significant amount of the aforementioned genres.

Of course, there's no reason for anyone to be left out of the Last.fm experience just because they were born with an extra chromosome. There are plenty of groups on Last.fm where you can talk about shitty music. I recommend the following excellent resources:

Death Metal

True Metal

Brutal Death Metal

The Extreme Metal Tribe

Death Metal Uncut

Brutal_Death

Death Metal Corner

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
    -Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time
  • So,basically,you dont want almost anyone to rate you,unless they listen exactly what you like:)
    I belong to one of the forementioned groups,but I'll give you a 5/10,cause I like the artists I do know from your charts.Including Tom Waits.
    Taste is subjective.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • oldhomehaibane said:
    No, I mean, seriously, somebody rate me who isn't a complete moron.

Don't rate me if over 0.01% of the music you listen to is metal, emo, rap, mainstream contemporary pop, mainstream contemporary country, j-pop, techno, or pop-punk. Remember, this is a thread about taste, something you know nothing about if you listen to any significant amount of the aforementioned genres.

Of course, there's no reason for anyone to be left out of the Last.fm experience just because they were born with an extra chromosome. There are plenty of groups on Last.fm where you can talk about shitty music.

Learn to respect other people if you require respect from the others.

Taste is obviosly subjective, there's no absolute taste in anything. You like something different from most of the people here, that's fine, but why does that bother you so much? I would be happy and proud to notice I have a peculiar taste of music which separates me from the masses.

Back to the topic, I'll give that a 4/10. I used to like some Manowar, Blind Guardian, Lacuna coil when I was younger but right now I'm over that phase. Queen is great.

• Bulada said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 13:13
    oldhomehaibane said:
    No, I mean, seriously, somebody rate me who isn't a complete moron. I guess I should have said something about that in my last post. Sorry about that, guys.

Of course, there's no reason for anyone to be left out of the Last.fm experience just because they were born with an extra chromosome. There are plenty of groups on Last.fm where you can talk about shitty music. I recommend the following excellent resources:

Death Metal

True Metal

Brutal Death Metal

The Extreme Metal Tribe

Death Metal Uncut

Brutal_Death

Death Metal Corner

Wow... You really are a little bitch.

You seem like a clever kid.

How can me stating that I hate you're taste in music, make you so mad?

You're the moron here kiddo.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.