Rate the above users music taste.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 21:47
    9/10

Some nice metal, with a bit of electronic/rap mixed in.

• 8/10

• 4/10

• 9/10

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
  • 8/10

• Not so much.

2.5/10

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” -- Philip K. Dick
    • zdmetal said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2012, 22:26
    Outside of Patton Oswalt and The Simpsons there's some pretty good stuff in there.

7/10

• 5/10

• 7.5/10

www.brittphotogphotography.me

www.istockphoto.com/brittphotogphotography

Freelance Photographer // Social Media Influencer // Blogger // Creative
  • 4/10

• The odd good thing (Johnny Cash, Beach Boys, Otis Redding, CCR, Elvis Presley), but mostly not my taste at all.

1.5/10

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” -- Philip K. Dick
  • 7/10

• Pretty much orthogonal to my own taste... sorry... I just have to be honest...

I'll say: 1/10

• 8.5/10 Pretty eclectic music taste! :)

www.brittphotogphotography.me

www.istockphoto.com/brittphotogphotography

Freelance Photographer // Social Media Influencer // Blogger // Creative
  • 1/10

• 7/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• Kimaali said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2012, 14:23
    2/10 Too much pop for me !

• 6/10

• Some good stuff (Cure, M.I.A., Beatles, Pixies, The Streets, Björk, SY), But a lot of meh too.

6/10

• 8.5/10

but what the hell is "meh"? ;-))
    artist you think you dislike/disrespect very much or even judge as "(objective) crap"? i guess much stuff with female vocals in my libary, right? ;-)))
    i guess, "meh" is most times more showing of ourselfs than the "correct" stuff that we find in other libaries and that we adore anyway, the undoubtable good music. and of course, "meh" is just visable in other peoples libaries i think... ;D ;D
    but stay tune. i already forgive you listening to korn, linkin park, limp bizkit, enigma, skrillex, bad religion^^

• Meh means something that I don't think is good or bad, just stuff that is not what I would choose to listen too. If I had seen anything I really disliked or thought was an error in judgement, I would have said so, but I didn't.

Go ahead and skip me, and rate Le__Freak.

• touche! good mirror. thx.
    but anyway, with the girls on the mic..... its not so easy, isn't it? ;-)))))

• 5,5/10

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.