What CD are you looking forward to buying?

• Clay Aiken's new one, assuming it comes out at some point...
    And the new My Chemical Romance album. :D

Hello.
  • Let's see... Soulpreacher, Enter Twilight, Sylver Myst, Reverend Bizarre, Dylath-Leen, Solitude Aeturnus, and Sextodecimo have upcoming releases, with names and dates TBA.
    The Locust Years just arrived today, having been on pre-order.
    And I'll have to take a look again, to see what else there is to anticipate.

All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand?

- Tony Montana
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2006, 10:03

• Re:

Quoth oceanic815:
    I really must get Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven. Like, now.

Very good album. I have that one and plan on getting New Riot and F#A# soon.

I'm looking forward to buying the order I put through at a local CD store:
    Bathory - Blood Fire Death
    Summoning - Stronghold
    Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame
    Summoning - Oath Bound
    Ulver - Bergtatt

• PGS said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2006, 14:12
    I'm going to buy in the near future:
    Frances the Mute

• Marilyn Manson's upcoming album :)

• Peeping Tom, Lostprophets, and 36 Crazyfists, since i got none of them for my birthday. curses.

i'm tempted to go on a cd-buying spree now...

• Drazed said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2006, 15:21
    I'm look forward to buying Positively Positive 1997-2002, North Truth and Permanent Revolution. They seem to be really nice, but before I order them from the states, I'm gonna go on a minor shopping spree here in Sweden, 10 CDs to be exact.

• Possibly it is Lacuna Coil - In A Reverie (re-issue)…
    But it's too hard to find it in Russia :( - only the 1st edition is aviable in shops …

• Re:

Quoth untoldsarcasm:
    Marilyn Manson's upcoming album :)

Me2!

Let's Get Fucking Wasted
  • Johnny Cash's new album that comes out in about 5 minutes:-)

• Rage Against the Machine- Renegades

anddddd some sort of Jerry Lee Lewis greatest hits cd.

• New Mayhem, Suffocation and Iron Maiden.

• I'm waiting impatiently for new albums by Peter Gabriel and Yes (please please please!)
    Other than that...
    Pain of Salvation - Scarsick
    The Roots - Game Theory
    Outkast - Idlewild
    Dream Theater - Score DVD

• I'm counting down the days until Aiden's EP and I Am Ghost's full length. yey. <333

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2006, 20:54
    A Sombre Dance

But I can't find this album anywhere.

• Finally, the time has come! I can't wait to pick up Muse's new CD "Black Holes & Revelations" which comes out today...too bad it's like 1 in the morning. Since Radiohead have really, really grown on me recently, I want to get the Radiohead CDs I don't have (like Kid A and The Bends). In the same vein, I'm looking forward to Thom Yorke's "The Eraser" too.

• Kid A is the best Radiohead album, so get it first.

• I'm minutes away from buying Thom Yorke's "The Eraser".

While I agree that "Kid A" is great, it is the least accessible Radiohead album to date. "The Bends", on the other hand, is the most accessible. I probably like "Kid A" more, but I know more people that prefer "The Bends".

• Just ordered Arcturus - "Aspera Hiems Symfonia" and Wolves in the Throne Room - "Diadem of 12 Stars", both used, for $11.99 and $12.99 CAN. This is a great deal.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2006, 05:05
    I'm looking forward to buying The Fall Of Troy's self titled album.

It's being reissued at the end of August.

I'm not really a fan of reissued albums but....yeah.

• I can't wait to buy the new Metallica album when it comes out in '07. I've heard "The New Song" bootleg from the Berlin show that I got from Metallica's website and I love it! I can't wait another year for a new Metallica album!

Weekly Artists
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2006, 19:09

Re:

I'm looking forward to buying The Fall Of Troy's self titled album.

It's being reissued at the end of August.

I'm not really a fan of reissued albums but....yeah.

Same here. I never did get the whole album before though, just a few songs. And those were good, so I figured I'd pick up the reissue.

And I'm looking forward to the blood brothers' new album in October.

• The official release of Devourment - Butcher the weak...already pre-orderd it.

And Suffocation - Live in Quebec

• 21 days until Agalloch's new album is out.

I might be going to Toronto this week, so I will definately buy an album, or two, or three... I'm thinking of, if I can find them, getting
    In the Streams of Inferno
    Autumn Aurora
    Witch-Hunts
    Autumn Roars Thunder
    The Sortilage of Christianity
    Weltanschauung

Also, I am going to buy At the Heart of Winter soon because I listened to it at a CD store and finally got into the band. I might also pick up the Bathory boxset if I'm feeling wealthy....

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.