What CD are you looking forward to buying?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2006, 12:04
    i´m still looking for the first album of queens of the stone age. but in stores it is about 18 euro and that´s to much i think, because it´s 8 years old...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2006, 02:45
    hush sound- like vines
    dixie chicks- taking the long way

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jun 2006, 22:03
    Loose
    20 Years Old
    Back to Basics
    Kelis Was Here
    Testimony, Vol. 1: Life and Relationships

And also Justin Timberlake's album to be released in the autumn, not sure the title..

• PhiL666 said...
    • User
    • 11 Jun 2006, 22:35
    Megadeth - Cryptic Writings
    Megadeth - The System has Fail

• Re:

Quoth mijac28:
    Loose
    Back to Basics
    Kelis Was Here

I'll be getting all of those. And let's see..

Unappreciated

Also, Cassie's album and there are tons of already released albums from European artists I need.

• umm let me see ...

dashboard confessional - dusk & summer
    john mayer - continuum

and that's it so far ...

[center].: teresa :.[/center]

• Yojinbo said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2006, 00:55
    I always have a list of albums I want to buy (I do not buy singles), The list is at the moment (sorted by importance):

TrollfesT - Brakebein
    Keep of Kalessin's new album
    Axxis- the latest album

Those are the top 3 at the moment. The list is unbelievably long ...
    there is just too much awsome music and too few money :|

The problem with TrollfesT - Brakebein, it's a pretty unheard of band (and I want to support them by buying their CD). But since I'll have to order it over the internet it's pretty expensive.

Oh, and I recently saw some Running Wild albums for about 4 to 6 Euro at the local second hand CD store. :D

• Amusement Parks on Fire - Out of the Angeles I believe it's called.

• deizi said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2006, 17:02
    some old ye stuff... Just D - Tre Amigos // Rotterdam Terror Corps - All albums // Dune - s/t // THUNDERDOME compilations from BEGINNING // Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - All albums .. and many others which can't remember right now.

happy stoned listener.
  • Vetiver - To Find Me Gone
    Six Organs of Admittance - The Sun Awakens
    Espers - Espers
    Bob Dylan - The Bootleg Series 5
    Langhorne Slim - By the Time the Sun's Gone Down

• KidEh said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2006, 18:12
    The Eraser - Thom Yorke

niec and far away in July. Bleeding great.

Oh and Muse is out then too:

Black Holes and Revelations - Muse

• The reissue of Psychocandy by Jesus and Mary Chain on July 11th

• Wow, my musical tastes don't fit in very well with this group :) Anyways, I'm looking forward to the moment I get my hands on 'Tabula Rasa-Role of Smith'.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2006, 00:30
    I'm looking foward to buying the new offering from Zavorash and getting my hands on some In Extremo, Demonoid, Heresi, Dragonland, and the remainder of the Amon Amarth disography.

• taeryn said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2006, 01:32
    The only one I really can't wait for is Strike Anywhere's next album, due in september.

• Re:

Quoth taeryn:
    The only one I really can't wait for is Strike Anywhere's next album, due in september.

Yeah, I was looking forward to that as well. That's until I heard the stream of a song off of their new album, didn't sound too promising :/

• butterfly effects new album out today, you little ripper! now gotta get up off my arse and go and buy it

"...and even if we never get a billboard top ten hit, at least we know that Russell Crowe's band's a fucking pile of shit..."
  • i am looking forward to the new ZAO [The Fear is What Keeps Us Here] and Greg Graffin's solo disc

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 07:50

Re:

Quoth thenewnormal:
    butterfly effects new album out today, you little ripper! now gotta get up off my arse and go and buy it

ooooh how exciting!!!! :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 07:50

Re:

Quoth thenewnormal:
    butterfly effects new album out today, you little ripper! now gotta get up off my arse and go and buy it

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 07:51

Re:

Quoth thenewnormal:

• marshee said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 14:12
    Muse - Black Holes And Revelations (Obviously)

The Wall, Live In Berlin 1990

Ute Lempers most recent album

Mando Diaos new album when it comes out when they ever feel like releasing some info on it. in November. It's called Ode To Ochrasy.

Edited by marshee on 11 Jul 2006, 07:27
  • Re:

Quoth DerJo:
    i´m still looking for the first album of queens of the stone age. but in stores it is about 18 euro and that´s to much i think, because it´s 8 years old...

I worked at a CD store and can tell you that it's only going to get more expensive unless the store has a special sale.

For me:
    Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain

Should be out in August.

• kiira_m said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2006, 08:38
    Anything by Depeche Mode I don't own and Vain - Silence, A Tribute To A Ghost

• TowerU said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2006, 00:46
    I'm eagerly waiting for The Eraser
    I was told Blind Guardian will also be blessing us with a new cd.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.