• Do You Fit In?

How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 79.94% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jan 2010, 15:40
    My musical preference is 87.8% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!
    WOO HOO

It would be odd if I didn't fit in

• My musical preference is 0% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I find that very odd. Perhaps because I listen to female-fronted bands instead of standalone female singers? I'm not going to let this bug me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Mar 2010, 22:24
    The taste-o-metre is bugged ;<

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2010, 10:08
    44.85%

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2010, 00:12
    76.43%

• 80.09%

• My musical preference is 71.61% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 87.98% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

• OCD4CDz said...
    • Subscriber
    • 29 Jan 2011, 08:25
    My musical preference is 88.73% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Sle3epy said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2011, 02:59
    My musical preference is 42.55% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2011, 20:08
    I checked again and my compaibility with this group has increased to 51.59%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2011, 21:42
    My musical preference is 67.19% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

this only I listen to more females the males I love Luther Vandross Josh Groban and Andrea but most f the time I am listening to females.

• Fucio said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2011, 18:57
    My musical preference is 30.88% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 79.54% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2012, 12:13
    I checked it again. Now my compatibility has increases further to actually 61.88%.

• My musical preference is 21.14% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

So in short, no I don't fit in. :-)

• My musical preference is 70.13% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jun 2014, 05:09
    My musical preference is 38.59% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I do not fit in.

How well do you fit in?

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2014, 17:01
    My musical preference is 69.11% similar to the I Listen to My Female Musicians for Their Talent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.