Current favourite album? And is it in the chart?

• Current favourite album? And is it in the chart?

OK, this is partly just another excuse for me to rant about how good the new Cut Copy album is, and also just to point out how it's not in the chart.

Everyone should get a copy of it when it comes out, it should be Top Ten fo' shizz.

What's your personal number one, and is it ranked here?

• my current favourite album is

m83 - dead cities, red seas and lost ghosts. its been in my cd player now for about 3 weeks and on quite a big rotation on my mp3 and media player. and no its not ranked here

• At the mo

I'm loving the new Jamie Lidell, No Age and Ladytron albums. All fantastic, get on them when they come out.

And no, none of these guys are on the chart :-(

• It's not a BRAND new one,

but I'm listening to a lot of Yeasayer in preparation for their gig next month. Oh the excitment!

Not on the chart, but this is understandable considering a lot of people really don't get it.

• Yea!

Yeasayer!

They're on Later... tonight and on Friday.

• I KNOW!

Myspace bulletins are beautiful things aren't they? I love it when Jools doesn't have the Kaiser Chiefs on for once.

I forgot to mention Apes & Androids the first time tooooooo.

• dombrog said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2008, 10:35
    I'm listening to the Soko e.p. "Not Sokute" a hell of alot of late. The Manchester Orchestra album has been on heavy rotation aswell but my new favourite is the album by The Hot 8 Brass Band called "Rock with the Hot 8". You should all check out their version of "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye - it's amazing stuff!

Oh and i have to say i enjoyed Yeasayer on Jools last night and have downloaded their album based on it. I look forward to it!

• Backlash Cop BY Jetplane Landing, best i have heard in ages, not new, but i old just bought it.

awesome music

• Ant___ said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2008, 16:31
    Started listening to the eels again this week

but have been listening to
    Beck - the information
    for a few weeks now, prob is in the charts no idea =D

• Re: I KNOW!

afaceforradio said:

Fuck yes :D Do they have an album out?

Aye
  • Re: Re: I KNOW!

acertainromance said:
    afaceforradio said:

Fuck yes :D Do they have an album out?

yep, Blood Moon was released in February. It's wonderous.

Here's the torrent > http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/39142953/apes+and+androids?tab=summary

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2008, 15:29
    The new Cut Copy is a belter I must say. The Seabear album is getting a good playing as well!

• sianers said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2008, 12:45
    The Oh Yeah sessions album has been on constant play since I got it on Wednesday.

• Its Blitz!

That is all!

• Currently 'Air France - No Way Down', truly gorgeous music.

'Good Times To Roll On'
  • metallica - death magnetic is my fav. its nt in the charts but i dont care.

biffy - puzzle is good as well. cant wait for the new biffy

paddy
  • I'm lovin a wee bit of John Mayer - Battle Studies right now =)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.