The Song Name Game

• The Song Name Game

I saw a game like this in another group. I'll name a song, and the next person will name another song that shares a word with it.

Example:

Misfits - Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?

a possible answer could be:

Dead Kennedys - I KILL children

The above song will be the first. Let's do it!

"If I could choose my own name, I'd choose something that's bold and fits, like anger, aggression, cunningly brash, by the skin of my teeth, but with timing and class." - I and I, Bayside
    • Jan74 said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2008, 21:59
    Scissor Sisters - Take Your Momma Out

• Green Day - Take Back

"If I could choose my own name, I'd choose something that's bold and fits, like anger, aggression, cunningly brash, by the skin of my teeth, but with timing and class." - I and I, Bayside
  • Elliott Brood - Back of the Lot

• Muse - Knights of Cydonia

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 05:03
    Blackmore's Night - Ghost of a Rose

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 05:16
    Xandria - Like a Rose on the Grave of Love

• Evil Masquerade - Descended From The Grave (full track play right there!)

• Zombina & the Skeletones - The Grave... and Beyond!

• Enya - To Go Beyond

(my mom's an Enya fan)

• Tristania - Beyond the Veil

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2008, 03:18
    Absurd Minds - Beyond the World

• Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2008, 05:40
    Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

• Panic! At the Disco - There's a Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

(pick a word, any word, lol)

• The Electric Hellfire Club - Land of Rape and Honey

• Grinderman - Honey Bee (Let's Fly to Mars)

Edit: EHC did a cover of Land of Rape & Honey? Not a fan of the band, but I do really like their covers, so that might be worth checking out.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2008, 13:20
    Ayreon - My House on Mars

• Inkubus Sukkubus - Take My Lust

Note to Smudgezombie: It's a cover? I know they did a lot of covers, including a cover album, but I didn't know that one was a cover. Who did the original?

• Dropkick Murphys - Take It and Run

• @Zainin - assuming it's the same song, the original is by Ministry.
    The Land of Rape and Honey

The Brickbats - Run For Your Love Life

• Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary

• Duran Duran - Ordinary World

I hate to go twice in a row, but I love that song so much I couldn't resist.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2008, 01:22
    Stream of Passion - Out in The Real World

• Faith No More - The Real Thing

(again, couldn't resist)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.