Do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 65.23% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

For them its music.For me its life.
  • My musical preference is 45.52% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user undead_scum and group i hate hip hop is high, at

75.03% :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2011, 19:03
    The main thing imo is that you dont have any hip-hop artists in your library...

• My musical preference is 77.72% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 66,59% similar to the i hate hip hop group.
    Musically, I fit in! :D

FUCK YES!
  • My musical preference is 70.42% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 61.79% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2011, 12:08
    My musical preference is 37.86% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

LOL

• My musical preference is 71.85% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

UUUUH YEAH :D

edit: damn Limp Bizkit getting me down... uurrgh

• My musical preference is 79.8% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2011, 16:28
    My musical preference is 12.88% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Oh what a bummer ...

• The similarity between user OOOOHHHH and group i hate hip hop is low, at
    24.77%

fuck yeah!!

• My musical preference is 68.63% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 55.21% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

• : ) !

My musical preference is 75.01% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

• ozz96 said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2011, 17:14
    My musical preference is 58.72% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

• Sayumii said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2011, 17:23
    The similarity between user sayumii and group i hate hip hop is moderate, at 62.13%

• My musical preference is 63.86% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user zepelinho and group i hate hip hop is high, at

70.77%

¬_¬

• My musical preference is 79.61% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

Awesome!

• My musical preference is 55.71% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Although the comparison clouds it generates are completely messed up...

• My musical preference is 30.76% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I thought this thread was interesting, comparing the tastes of the whole group. I do not fit in musically, but my hatred of hip hop and rap is what brought me here, so as long as we all agree on that, I think everything will be fine...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2012, 16:05
    61% .. mhh it's okay xDD

• My musical preference is 75.12% similar to the i hate hip hop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.