Music Taste

• Sayumii said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2011, 17:29
    I mostly listen to industrial, death rock, post punk, gothic rock, punk, darkwave, opera, classical, pop and metal. (female fronted)

• i listen to numetal /metal /industrial(-metal) /trashmetal /punk /irish and hardrock but sometimes classic as well.

• Mostly I listen to metal but also to Oi! and some rock

• Indie rock and folk music are the only genres worth listening to.

All metal, rap, pop, ambient is garbage

• My tastes are within the rock genre. I listen to rock, metal, punk and alternative. I don't really listen to much outside of rock save for a few jazz, blues and country songs here and there.

I dislike: rap, hip-hop, pop, R&B, techno, any electronic music.

• Jeannyd said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2011, 21:28
    Metal (almost all the subgenres, except nu-metal and all the -cores), rock (mostly classic, psychedelic and progressive), punk, classical, folk, ambient/ethereal/darkwave, and also lots of soundtracks.

• I am into stuff that is more rock and metal type of music. I stay away from hip hop, rap, and country. I have my moments when a popular song might grab my attention, but not too often.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2012, 16:08
    I listen to Power/Heavy/Symphonic/Folk Metal.. sometimes also to Nu Metal and Rock... there's also a crossover band which I like... and i HATE Hip Hop,Techno or todays Pop..

• I love Metal (except glam & nu-shit) & Rock.
    I also like Classical, Blues & Girl Bands.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
  • mostly Rock and Elektronik

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.