• You Decorated my life by Kenny Roggers

• 5. Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

You cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed. And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold. Just that something so good just can't function no more.
  • 6) My Old Squad Leader by The Soldiers

• 7) The Pied Piper - Christian St. Peters

You cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed. And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold. Just that something so good just can't function no more.
  • 8) Little Drummer Boy by Jim Reaves

• 9) Teacher's Pet - Doris day

Remember to put the new top ten when posting number 10!!!!

• 10) Please Mister Postman by The beatles

The New Top Ten Is Your Best Love Song

• 1) LOVING YOU by ELVIS PRESLEY

• 2) Your Skin - Obscenity Trial

• 3) Every Breath I Take by Gene Pitney

• 4) The Walk To The Moon - Deine Lakaien... It reminds me a painting too....

• 5) reunited by Peaches and Cream ( I wish )

• 6) My Sweet November - Agonized By Love

• 7) Your My Everything by the Temptations

• 8) Angel by Shaggy

• 9) Here, There and Everywhere - The Beatles

• 10) The Wonder of You by Elvis Presley

Oh no It`s me again SORRY let me think I know!
    The next Ten are songs with numbers in them

• 1) It`s Four In The Morning by Faron Young

• 2) Three Is A Magic Number - Blind Melon

• 3) 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger

• 4) Two Of Us - The Beatles

• She was only Sixteen by Dr Hook

• 6) sweet sixteen - Billy Idol

• sixteen with a bullet

• 1 + 1 = 2 enamorados!!!! Lol

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.