• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2006, 15:51

Re:

Quoth Philr87:

I would of said Nip/Tuck but the last series was a letdown.

Tell me about it... The finale to season 3 was so terrible that I don't think I can ever watch the show again. It was SO so bad...

• 1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. Gilmore Girls
    3. House

• NLN89 said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2006, 19:35
    1. The OC
    2. The Office
    3. Little Britain

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2006, 03:17
    01. what not to wear. seriously, the greatest.
    02. unfabulous.
    03. roseanne.

• 1) Arrested Development (my favourite by far. I'm still upset about it's cancellation)
    2) Veronica Mars
    3) Six Feet Under

• Lost
    CSI surprised nobody had mentioned it
    Stargate SG-1
    Battlestar Galactica *people write it off because it's sci-fi, but it's probably next to lost the best show on tv.

• nrgray said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2006, 06:38
    The Wire
    The Sopranos
    Lost

• 1. Scrubs
    2. Gilmore Girls
    3. The Colbert Report

(Honorable mentions: Supernatural, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and absolutely nothing else at all.)

"What's a Mussolini? Like... a dessert or something?"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2006, 13:34
    1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. Veronica Mars (it's on german tv, good for me that i know german :)
    3. CSI (the first is the best)

• lathe said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2006, 15:35
    The last thing that struck any kind of interest with me on TV was House MD, followed by The Daily Show, the latter being extremely hit and miss. CSI is another good show, except when they get preachy about drugs. Then it's hilariously over-the-top.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2006, 21:59
    Uh.
    Battlestar Galactica.
    Star Trek reruns.
    That's about it, really.

• House
    CSI
    Futurama

• 1. Scrubs, of course.
    2. Medium
    3. NCIS (That show is so incredibly funny, yet underrated.)

Honorable mentions: Family Guy and American Dad, naturally, as well as House and How I Met Your Mother.

• Hmm I have more than a top 3 TV shows

But they would be:
    1. Red Dwarf
    2. M*A*S*H
    3. Third Rock From The Sun, Black Books, Family Guy, American Dad, Malcome In The Middle, King Of Queens, Scrubs, House, Grey's Anatomy, Star Gate SG-1, Little Britain, The Mighty Boosh, The Smoking Room, 2 Pints of Lager & A Packet of Crips, Grown Ups, and loads more.

• Complete tv addict nowadays but top three:

1.Scubs
    2.Lost
    3.Greys Anatomy(Perfect Soundtrack)

Typical bored island girl
  • Lost-I'm addicted to the mythology.

Penn & Teller Bullshit!- Love those guys!

The Simpsons-Always have been a fan.

"I was like an egg rolling through time until I was 24, then the egg cracked and I popped out."-Captain Beefheart (AKA Don Van Vliet)
  • 1. Six feet under
    2. Sopranos
    3. The Simpsons

On a side note. Wtf is wrong with you people? I can't find ANY excuse for watching Lost. It must be the shittiest shit ever transmitted to a television set. Ok, ok I'm exaggerating. But seriously. It's just one of the most blandly incompetent series not catching any attention with a crap storyline, crap acting and non-controversial subjects. There, now I've made enough of a fool of myself saying stuff that probably isn't true but DAMN, that show annoys me.

• b_czar said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2006, 11:34
    The only reason I watch it is because of the Dharma initiative subplot. There's not a single character I even slightly like. With the possible exception of Hurley. But that's it. I have to say I found the season 2 finale a bit disappointing too. But there you are.

I am yet to see a forum signature that doesn't make its user look like a dick.
  • Re:

Quoth b_czar:
    The only reason I watch it is because of the Dharma initiative subplot. There's not a single character I even slightly like. With the possible exception of Hurley. But that's it. I have to say I found the season 2 finale a bit disappointing too. But there you are.

I was somewhat disappointed with the finale as well. Locke being a complete idiot is what turned me off to that episode I think. The four toed statue and the Hurley bird were pretty....erm..interesting.

"I was like an egg rolling through time until I was 24, then the egg cracked and I popped out."-Captain Beefheart (AKA Don Van Vliet)
  • 1. The Colbert Report/The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
    2. Scrubs
    3. Good Eats

(...and I know, nothing we wish was still on the air, but I LOVE Strangers With Candy! And The State....I still miss The State!)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2006, 00:50
    1. Nip/tuck
    2. The OC
    3. 24

• Lost.
    And Grey's Anatomy if I catch it.

• Gilmore Girls.
    Grey's Anatomy.
    Scrubs.

mix cds are declarations of love...
    play them loudly. and dance emphatically.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2006, 09:52
    Scrubs
    Little Britian
    Thank God you're here (isn't a show run by a script, though)

Sometimes the OC. If there is a good band playing at The Bait Shop I'll watch that particular scene.

• 1. Charmed
    2. Lost
    3. Gilmore Girls

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.