• 19 Feb 2010, 01:01

Sell out rappers

rappers or rap groups that disappointed

1. Black Eyed Peas
    2. Busta Rhymes
    3. Ice Cube
    4. Shyheim

• 1.Nas
    2.Mobb Deep (what happened to P?, he fell off the earth)
    3.Ghostface (WOP, c'mon)
    4.MOP

Gun rap, it's the only way to go.
  • Kanye West and Black Eyed Peas sold out faster than Tickle-Me Elmo.

• @ Chuckford: you can't hate on Ghostface. he does what he wants and the album isn't that bad.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2010, 09:39
    The Game Sold Out

• Whether you like Ghost's music or not, you can't accuse him of working to any agenda other than his own. The definition of "selling out" is compromising your integrity in order to appeal to a more mainstream audience and therefore make more money. Ghost has a loyal enough fanbase not to have to do anything but make music HE likes, as it's a fair bet his fans will like it too. Real sell-outs are people like Kanye, who claim to have love and respect for Hip-Hop as a culture, yet still feel they have to make an album of sub-Phil Collins bullshit in order to be regarded as a "serious artist" by the white rock press. What a fucking embarrassment, to Hip-Hop culture, to Black people generally, and most of all to the very people who supported his career to help him get to the point of having the freedom to "experiment" Fucking faggot..................

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jan 2011, 04:54
    jimgravy845 said:
    Whether you like Ghost's music or not, you can't accuse him of working to any agenda other than his own. The definition of "selling out" is compromising your integrity in order to appeal to a more mainstream audience and therefore make more money. Ghost has a loyal enough fanbase not to have to do anything but make music HE likes, as it's a fair bet his fans will like it too. Real sell-outs are people like Kanye, who claim to have love and respect for Hip-Hop as a culture, yet still feel they have to make an album of sub-Phil Collins bullshit in order to be regarded as a "serious artist" by the white rock press. What a fucking embarrassment, to Hip-Hop culture, to Black people generally, and most of all to the very people who supported his career to help him get to the point of having the freedom to "experiment" Fucking faggot..................

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = 5/5

• 50 Cent - when he was releasing "Power of The Dollar" everyone thought that will be good mainstream rapper, but no pop-rapper.
    Same thing bout B.E.P - when Fergie joined them, they sold out.
    Snoop Dogg - legendary... now he is doin shit wiv Katie Perry or someone (i dont really know who is she).
    probably i know more examples, but thats most interresant.

• Haven't heard my beautiful dark twisted fantasy, so I cant comment, but after the bewildering disappointment of 808 and heartbreak, I'm not sure I can bring myself to re-invest in Kanye. Sometimes when your heroes let you down, the only way to deal with the disappointment is to turn against them. This never used to be an issue when hip-hop was actually underground.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 26 Jun 2011, 13:23
  • Black Eyed Peas

• 1. Fat Joe
    2. Common
    3. Snoop (for a long time ago, i know)

• 1- cee-lo
    2- fat joe
    3- mobb deep
    4- kanye west

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.