do you fit in with this group?

• do you fit in with this group?

musically speaking.

i have to admit this is a thread in one of my other groups. i think it's kinda spiffy.

My musical preference is 75.16% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 88.17% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Oct 2007, 16:09
    My musical preference is 87.61% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

Edited by a deleted user on 27 Mar 2008, 13:52
  • My musical preference is 90.63%,thought it would be 100% but the indie rock is my other 10% I guess...

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
  • 65.69%

possibly the best group fitting result i've ever had...

only 57.91% at my group pixies palace - ah but i love all those members anyway who aren't always listening to the same edge-dwelling electronica as me...

• My musical preference is 53.89% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• corrit said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2007, 16:35
    My musical preference is 79.57% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

• whoa i damn fit in this group, i'm 94.23% !! obviously i fit in........!

• My musical preference is 73.78% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

badass
    :]

• Edited by DavidAction on 6 Nov 2007, 12:46
  • My musical preference is 83.82% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

wow 94% (by biggypop)

do this
    http://www.musickum.com/omi/index.php5?username=
    tells you what % genres you listen to

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2007, 16:45
    My musical preference is 58.98% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

That's nice, i guess. i don't like the idea of being hold to just one kind of music

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2007, 11:43
    My musical preference is 61.1% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

I'd want it to be higher though :)

• The similarity between user b1ackroses and group I'm so electronic I shit bits is moderate, at

44.08%

Not as high as the rest of yours, but not too bad. ;)

Hello.
  • 93.24%!

Only 6.76% of my shit doesn't consist of bits!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2007, 00:47
    My musical preference is 74.55% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2007, 00:49
    My musical preference is 74.55% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Biobb_ said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2007, 10:09
    My musical preference is 91.79% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 85.53% yay

• ManjiL said...
    • User
    • 14 Nov 2007, 14:31
    My musical preference is 79.85% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

Fick das Leben, denn das Leben fickt dich.
  • My musical preference is 51.09% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

All my dreams have come true!

senza speme vivemo in disio-dante
  • Some of you dudes really shit bits, lol!! And I thought I was a bitshitter at 69.54% when it's all i seem to hear :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2007, 19:45
    My musical preference is 79.91% similar to the I'm so electronic I shit bits group. Musically, I fit in!

• yopizza said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2007, 01:45
    My musical preference is 88.27%

I'm very disapointed to know there are any peoples that much like me. I thought I was such a unique wonderful little snowflake :(

Sux! Identity crisis...

• Narki said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2007, 01:56
    52.55%

That's a bit lame, considering like 96% of all the music i listen to is electronica in some form or genre, although a lot of it is psychedelic stuff and idm/ambient. Could have been worse though, at least this group hasn't got f*ckin' Radiohead for top artist.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.