• Hi everyone. My name is Raphaël and I love pigging out on Kinder Délice.
    Here is the link to my artist page: http://www.last.fm/music/Rapha%25C3%25ABl%2520D.%2520Hardy?ac=raphael%20hardy&setlang=en

I will sure take delight in listening to all of you. I already am listening to a lot of little-known artists on last.fm actually.

Wish you all every success in the future.

• Reason for Erection

well well... already see some known faces here.
    so i'd like to introduce my band Reason for Erection here too.

but first i'd like to give a big thank you to the founder of this group. i think it's a really good and useful thought to make a group like this. i hope it will stay alive and not drop dead like so many other groups before.

back to my band: we're five guys from Cologne (germany) playing basically rock music. there are no greater ambitions behind this band like getting famous or rich. its just about having fun and playing the music we like. all tracks were recorded non professional in our rehearsal room and in fact of this there may be a lack of sound quality. but we're doing our best to constantly improve the recording process and are loking forward to present better recordings soon ;)
    there is no recommendation from me to listen to a certain track. they are all a bit different from each other. if you like try them all ;)

anyway feel free to write me and listen too my band. i'll surely listen back!

Cheers Phil

• soadize said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2011, 00:40
    La Dame Blanche

Midnight's Road
    Closer
    Mr. Everyday Hero

I'm going to listen to all connected artists and be happy to get some plays and feedback.

• Lunae Lumen

This is my piano/ambient solo project Lunae Lumen
    I have a demo called Catch-22 The download link is in the last.fm page, if you're interested.

These are my songs

Everything
    Forget
    The Places You Will Never See
    Rain

Thank you for listening, I will listen to your bands and projects as well, this was a good idea :)

By the way, If you liked my project you can check out the other pages
    Facebook
    Bandcamp

Greetings from Mexico...

• Richard There

Hey, I´m happy to find this group and I went to spend some time here listening to new music.
    Here are some tracks of my last album and that it could be a first taste of my music.
    Silence Train
    Listening to my breath
    Everyday
    The same

And here you can see my comics and more of my music:

Richard There - Are We Not Men?

• Hi !

bertrand-escaff > label N.A.M.E.

- Zeru ta Lur, Zeru ta Lur / Cérou ta Lourre

- Dominance Delta, Dominance Δelta

- Nive (France)

NO alcohol music : please drink other than alcohol when listening.
    Please put other thing than alcohol liquids, foods, perfume or cleaning products around the disc (when track put in a disc).
    Or be other than honest :-)

Cheers

P S : if you know / are artists like Joy Division (especielly bass + drums), thanx for telling.

• Member Deadly Number 7
    Artist Deadly Number 7

punk / psychobilly rock garage rock.. i dont know.
    Something not to be decided lightly

• Just some all around great rock music! Check it out for yourself!! Some punk, some experimental, little bit of everything check it out!!

• Hey guys, my band is called Seraph in Travail. Check it out! Also, tag us with the under 100 listeners tag if possible. I'll be listening to the rest of you.

• THIS SOCIAL COIL

New Postrock tunes. The cryptic sound of TSC, best discription is the bridge from Postrock over Post Punk to Ambient. On last.fm are first releases. It follows more. The first (longplayer) album is scheduled for August 2012

This Social Coil
    Shining Target
    Deep

Youtube > Shining Target
    Youtube > Deep

Greetings to all listeners

• My one-man project, / from Russia - Cryostatic Dream. The first released demo is Into a Dream, have a listen!

• CINNAMON BUZZ

Cinnamon Buzz were a band from Germany and existed from 1989-2001.

The music is kinda Indie/Punk/Grunge/Pop/Rock. The sound varies as the first demo was recorded on 2 track equipment without our drummer, hence the drum machine.

In 1993 we released our first CD 2 in 1 CD oh my ears "fresst katzen"/cinnamon buzz "eklig" (LSR553) on Langstrump Records, Bielefeld.

Late 90's we recorded a few songs and released them without a label just before we split. Very imaginative title: Cinnamon Buzz.

If you've read this far, rare, unwanted and dodgy is a mix of 17 songs recorded from 1990-95, a kind of best of... well maybe a worst of...

If you'd like to know more just give me a shout. Cheers!

• e-l-m said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 19:24

Elektrolandmusik

Hello,
    Elektrolandmusik is my project.
    Organic, electronic, experimental tracks:
    automat#01
    automat#03
    automat#05

... since my English is not good, I use on-line translators, but then it is also not better.... :)
  • YVOSOTI

Experimental stuff, ranging from minimalistic ambient to harsh noise. Hope you like it. All songs are free!

• BE4EP said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2012, 15:51

Disdjointed

Disdjointed - // band from Kiev, Ukraine. First Release:
    Safari
    Safari (Instrumental)

• Hi,

I'm new to Last.fm and would be happy to check out works by other artists in exchange for new listeners. I make electronic music and so far have completed two albums, the latest being Hypnagogia. I've previously used ReverbNation and YouTube to promote my music to various success and it would be great if I could build a fanbase here on Last.fm. I look forward to speaking with fellow musicians!

My artist name is Michael Cameron Kilderry.

• The Other Colors

Hello,
    Je propose de jouer le jeu !!
    The project : The Other Colors / LAC Records
    :)

--
    www.youtube.com/TheOtherColors

LAC
    • kostyq said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2012, 11:16
  • Hi everyone! I would like to introduce my little project: comfort noise support I hope you'll have a good time listening to these sounds.:)

• Podlas said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2012, 21:38
    Hi there!
    ambient/noise/post-rock/post-metal/free jazz/improv/electronic - that's my project:
    Godny Ubolewania Incydent

I'd like to recommend especialy my LP IIIIIIIIII

Thanks. I'll listen in exchange!

• VHMusic said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2012, 01:02

Viktor McFlyst

Hello everyone!

Viktor McFlyst is my project, my music is based mostly on electro pop, these are some of my new songs:

Crocodile Tears 2.0
    Miss Loving You
    One Kiss From You

Give it a try, and as usual I'll be checking all of you guys out, I'm sure I'll find some interesting sounds!

Thanks for your time!! ;D

• Hi guys, I'm part of Hunting Ulysses, a lo-fi, garage rock band who have just released their debut EP. We're influenced by, and would see our music as appealing to fans of Bloc Party, Blur, Pavement, Arctic Monkeys, Silkworm, Sonic Youth and plenty of similar bands.

You can follow us here for news of gigs, releases etc: https://www.facebook.com/huntingulysses

Listen here: http://soundcloud.com/hunting-ulysses

Download here at whatever price you wish: http://huntingulysses.bandcamp.com/

And buy a physical CD here if you like it that much: http://huntingulysses.bigcartel.com/

Looking for feedback and a few more listeners, hope anyone who chooses to listen enjoys. Looking forward to listening to some of the stuff posted here as well.

• Nearly forgot, link to our last.fm: http://www.last.fm/music/Hunting+Ulysses

• Hi everybody,

My music is at: Peter Fearnley

I won Artist of the Week on "Under 2000 listeners" on Last.fm back in 2010, but I'm still a legitimate member of the "Under 100 listeners" group almost two years later ;-), so I'm very grateful to this group for flying the flag for those of us who could use a sympathetic ear and a bit of enthusiastic support.

I look forward to checking out the music here - and hope you enjoy checking out my two albums:

Journey's End

and

Saint Peter's Gate

which are both available to download free of charge on Last.fm

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please check out my Last.fm page at: http://www.last.fm/music/Peter+Fearnley
  • Blood Ninjas

Shoot me a listen request. I'm curious what everyone's up to!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.