Worst Horror movie you ever saw?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2006, 20:31

Worst Horror movie you ever saw?

What is the worst horror movie you have ever watched?

As for me it was Forest of the Damned (2005)
    What a farcical movie it was!! There was nothing horror about it at all. It was full of topless vampires though...lol!

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2006, 04:28
    Sweet zombie jesus what an impossible question! so much crap to choose from. I was downloading the worst on purpose for as long as i could bear just to see how bad they can get. honestly the amount of shit film makers and unimaginative people making low budget flims was scarier than anything i watched.

But if your up a for a laugh i recommend THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD or some of the old classics like SPIDERS AND SPIDERS 2. But be warned dont sit to close to the screen some of these films have plot holes big enough to fall into. :)

maybe thats why i love them so?

send more limbs!!
  • Boogeyman :/

• Blair Witch "2 was a big ole pile o' shite...it didnt have any redeeming qualities at all...and i will be pissed off forever that i wasted £5 and 2 hours of my life watching this crap.

LEPRACHAUN....is total modern day b-movie shit but funny too and you get to see Jennifer Aniston with a very different nose to the one she has these days!!

Tried to save myself....but myself keeps slipping away.

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 20 Oct 2006, 23:44
    didnt see blair witch 2 the first one was enough of a bore
    to put me off even considering goin to the second one.

I loved those leprachaun films!! ive never seen a full one (no reason i just kept watchin from half way in or so) but ive seen bits of at least three anyway. they always make think of WISHMASTER for some reason...?

send more limbs!!
  • - The Blair Witch Project
    - House of the Dead
    - Zombi 2 aka Zombie Flesh Eaters
    - Freddy Vs Jason (if you call it horror)
    - Puppet Master

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2006, 06:46
    yessssss I seem to have forgotten Blair Witch Project 2... boy, what a truckload of BS it was!!!! I was expecting it to be as good as part "1"... but wtf..the whole thing changed! It was totally ludicrous...

And also I'd like to add movies like Session 9, A House On The Haunted Hill.

• Inseminoid - think Alien without any of the style or suspense and a tiny budget. It's so laughably bad, it's acquired something of a cult following. It also features possibly the only use of cricket jumpers in a futuristic setting...

• Saw II was a BIG let down.
    It had it's intense moments but wasn't very imaginative.
    Too predictable.
    I liked the 1st one a lot and hopefully Saw III will be better than the 2nd one.

• I tried to watch saw II three times and each time i fell asleep at about the same point...

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2006, 11:54
    Zombie lake
    Parts of the family
    Body parts
    Three extremes
    all piss but funny to watch. Except Three Extremes its just piss.

send more limbs!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2006, 14:38
    ppl do you really think that John Carpenter's Horror movies are scary enough? I mean, isn't he a bit over-rated guy?

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2006, 20:46
    way over rated!!his films are so timid and pc.

wes craven is way over rated aswell, his films were good way back when but really dont stand the test of time though i did like the hills have eyes

send more limbs!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Oct 2006, 13:36
    to be honest, I didn't like any of his movies!! Sam Raimi's movies are much much better!

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 23 Oct 2006, 16:41
    all hail Raimi !!!!! he does make some excellent films, and know its not horror but ive loved spiderman since i was four and Raimi made such a good job of the two so far,he even managed to find roles in both for Bruce Campbell.

send more limbs!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Oct 2006, 16:47
    actually many don't find Evil Dead that scary.... but if you watch that movie all alone in the night with full volume, believe me, it is gonna scare the crap out of anyone. I think it is a pretty good movie for 80s Hollywood technology.

• nolimbs said...
    • User
    • 24 Oct 2006, 14:05
    Nah i never found evil dead to be scary just funny especially the third. Raimi is pretty big into his slapstick.

cant wait for the next spidreman movie its gona be so good, its got the biggest budget to date 300million!!!

i know some people dont like spiderman films (murder capital) but who gives a fuck.

send more limbs!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Oct 2006, 14:54
    Evil Dead 2 and 3 were funny! But 1 is a classic horror \m/

• the gingerdead man is one of the worst films ever! its so shit! and gary busey is in it! it has the crappest looking villain EVER!!! piss funny it's so terrible.

btw i thought the spiderman films were good, not too keen on tobey maguire though. Like quavers to a frenchman.

• "Ils" was one of the worse imo
    "Hostel" wasn't as good as it could have been

• VinceNet said:
    "Ils" was one of the worse imo
    "Hostel" wasn't as good as it could have been

I agree so much about 'Hostel' it had the potential to be an absolutely brilliant sick as fuck horror but it was only slightly better than average...theres going to be a 'Hostel 2' along the same lines as the first but with female travellers instead of males apparently..im not really expecting too much from it though.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Oct 2006, 22:03
    Quote sunny-b-mo-fo:
    theres going to be a 'Hostel 2' along the same lines as the first but with female travellers instead of males apparently..im not really expecting too much from it though.

really? OMG! then that's gonna be (WORST)2

• jeff_h said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 17:29
    phoeNYkx said:
    ppl do you really think that John Carpenter's Horror movies are scary enough? I mean, isn't he a bit over-rated guy?

John Carpenter isn't overrated at all - Halloween and the Thing are both great great movies. His other non-horror movies are just as amazing. Big Trouble in Little China is actually my favorite movie.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.