serial killers

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2006, 15:35

serial killers

i love em'...the psychology behind the murder...the rituals...the media's obsession...their following...serial killers..umm tasty...but my favorite would be ed gein...sick and silent...

• Still Ed Gein was not a real serial killer...

Anyways, I don't say what they do/did was/is right, but they are really intresting.

Favorites:
    - Albert Fish
    - Carl Panzram
    - Jeffry Dahmer

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2006, 01:40
    how is he not a serial killer?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2006, 01:41

• yeah but you know they only kill by the dozen 'cos it turns girls on...right? well it turns me on.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2006, 14:10
    so mark....your a fan of violent love....haha deep dirty and fast.......how tasty...

• a317idiot said:

He only killed like what, 2 people... the rest he just dug up from graves.

• My favorite is the Night Stalker: Richard Ramirez. And by the way, Albert Fish wasn't a serial killer, either. He only killed one person, a very small girl. The degree of the crime was so horrible, however, that he was considered a serial killer. He was also a necrophile, rapist, sadochist, masochist, and many other things.

"Those who dance are considered insane by those wo can't hear the music" -George Carlin
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 05:12
    they are both considered as serial killers....i think with serial killers is more their state of mind and psychological make up that gives them the label...and the motivation behind it...they get some gratification out of it, tend to have a troubled past, and seem to be very habitual...etc lalala yea...haha

• shadowonthewall said:
    My favorite is the Night Stalker: Richard Ramirez. And by the way, Albert Fish wasn't a serial killer, either. He only killed one person, a very small girl. The degree of the crime was so horrible, however, that he was considered a serial killer. He was also a necrophile, rapist, sadochist, masochist, and many other things.

no, Albert Fish killed atleast 15 children....

• I think these guys are pretty interesting, Although I don't condone their actions.

Jeffrey Dahmer
    John Wayne Gacy
    Edmund Kemper

Be an opposum.
    Let it grow, Let It Grow, Let it Blossom, Let it flow. In the sun, the rain, the snow, Love is Lovely so Let it grow
  • I know a lot of things about serial killers, but I don't believe of being able to say them 'cause my English sucks -.-

anyway my favourites are
    Albert Fish
    John Wayne Gacy
    Ted Bundy
    Ed Gein
    Mary Bell; even if she's not a true one serial killer, because she has only killed two persons (when she was 12), but I creed that she would have continued to kill however...

• Shemsu said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2006, 09:33
    Erzsébet Báthory :)

• Reading these posts is like listening to Combichrist's God Bless. You like Serial Killers, I think you'll enjoy it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2006, 23:20
    haha those sadistic mind of ours....nothing says fun like listing favorite serial killers and dreaming of the nite...

• Dahmer is my favourite. x|

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2006, 02:02
    Dahmer was the most sadistic with the acid and drilling holes in people's head etc

• Elizabeth Bathory (Hungary)
    Pedro Alonzo Lopez (Colombia)
    Harold Shipman (UK)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2011, 14:53
    B.T.K. Killer is my favorite.He mock the police,writing letters...and never been caught!

• Darko_04 said:
    B.T.K. Killer is my favorite.He mock the police,writing letters...and never been caught!

Dennis Rader was the BTK killer and was caught in 2005.He sent a letter in 2004 about an unknown murder.Police found DNa from than victim's fingernails. He sent the police a floppy disk and they got info off the disk that lead police to his identity.Then got a DNA sample from his daughter.The near match proved she was related to the murderer.The police had enough evidence for an arrest.He is currently serving 10 life sentences.

The only other serial killer that fits what you said would be the Zodiac Killer.He wrote letters,greeting cards,sent evidence,among other things and was never caught.

• Jack The Ripper
    HH Holmes
    Jeffrey Dahmer
    Richard Ramirez
    John Wayne Gacy
    does Charles Manson count? lol i like serial killers more than i should...

• Dahmer is the best and the most sickest, along with Albert Fish.

• Dahmer&Gacy. and Jack The Ripper & ZODIAK

DeAtHmEtAlIsM!.!.!.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.