The Thread for Group Invites

• GrantRS said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2006, 10:25

The Thread for Group Invites

Lots of threads are started to invite the general populace of this group to join another group that is considered to have a similar appeal to this group.

In future can anyone searching for members for their groups post in this thread.

Edited by GrantRS on 12 Mar 2008, 21:50
  • Goreking Music

Click my sig to visit Goreking Music!

• Haha, any WWE Fans?

• billsd said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2007, 23:39
    Well, my group ties in very closely to this group;

The link is in my signature to view Classic Rock and Metal, and it is a fast growing group. =D

• hello all Metal Lovers

i like to invite you to join my group :

Metal Lovers

I hope you will like it

• Or Join the The Quill - Group which is a forum for people that enjoys the heavy sound of The Quill.

If you haven't heard them yet, you are missing out.

• I created a group called "overrated" because I can't stand these guys that call really good stuff overrated without giving any reason just for the sake of critizising and sounding important. If you think so too and don't care about listening to so called overrated music you are invited to join http://www.last.fm/group/overrated

• GrantRS said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2007, 18:02
    saberdude said:
    I created a group called "overrated" because I can't stand these guys that call really good stuff overrated without giving any reason just for the sake of critizising and sounding important. If you think so too and don't care about listening to so called overrated music you are invited to join http://www.last.fm/group/overrated

Interesting...the way I think of the word "overrated" is to describe (in this case) bands who have received more fame than they deserve. Considering that almost (if not) all musicians enjoy what they are doing anyway, it becomes quite hard for me to think of bands that don't deserve the tag "overrated"...clearly, unsigned bands on the other hand will have plenty of "underrated" among them to even it out. But hey, that's just my pickyness over definitions...it's all about sharing.

I mean even a legendary band like Led Zep can't be totally sure that there isn't an unheard-of unsigned band somewhere that deserves a share, not necessarily an equal share, of their fame and respect?

• hey...

all of you are invited to join my group:METAL NEVER DIES!!! if ya wanna...

It is the devil who pulls the strings that move me -Shagrath 1994
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 09:57
    I Hate German, a group for everyone hating german

• join my groupMETAL NEVER DIES!!!

It is the devil who pulls the strings that move me -Shagrath 1994
    • r1Co said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2007, 11:40
    well basicly the groups in my signature and perhaps you should look for the Metal Education group if you want to learn! ;))

;x
  • EViLSPiRiT said:

And why hating German? Why such a senseless group?

• An alle deutschen: Joint dieser Gruppe wenn ihr gerne Gedanken über Musik tauscht: http://www.last.fm/group/Deutsche+Albumrezenten

• svinx said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2007, 23:36
    EViLSPiRiT said:

why u hate german some of the most influential metal bands comes from Germany

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but that they can be beaten.
  • He just hates the language - That's school! Once, I hated english! ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2007, 12:06

Do you like to headbang? ;)

Hey i just made a new group! its for anyone who simply likes to headbang! all are welcome to join! :)

Good Friendly Violent Fun

• A friend of mine has an Entombed group, so join that if you're a fan, link in my sig :)

• Growls & Grunts
    so here's the right link to the right last.fm group for fans of extreme vocals.

• Old School Thrash Metal
    I am a huge fan of thrash and would love to see this group thrive.

Also if you like thrash you should check out www.thrashunlimited.com.

• my blog has some good shit up for grabs

http://city138.blogspot.com/

• I just made a group for all of you who can't stand all these groups that are anti (whatever) for this reason I made the anti - anti groups group.

• EViLSPiRiT said:

The language or the people? Cause personally, I find nothing wrong with germans, except maybe the fact that many of them are a bit arrogant, but meh.

• I disagree with this idea "a group for everyone hating german" ...

Personally, I really would like to speak German…
    I like to learning different things from various origins.

So, I disagree with this quotation:
    “many of them (German) are a bit arrogant, but meh.”.

I rather think that for each origin, you can find people that are arrogant and some other that are very kind. The personality of a person doesn’t depend on his (her) origin but more, in the way you do your approach with him (her).

Usually, “the answer” to a smile is rarely “bad”. It could happen that you have a bad reaction from someone (that had a bad day) but usually, smile = nice approach.

Vive le métal Québécois!!! (et canadien)
    Long live to Quebec metal music!!! (and canadian)
    \m/ d-_-b \m/
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    SUPPORT THE BANDS YOU LOVE! IF YOU WANT THEM TO KEEP MAKING MUSIC, BUY THEIR ALBUMS!!!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    • MgZz said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2009, 13:26
    Since we have a topic like this one here, I've gotta take the advantage of it! ^_^

So my dear metalheads around the globe! Join up for my group Moggy Metal to see more information about my metal blog. All the available albums are listed there. Feel free to send requests :)
    Blog url : http://moggy-metal.blogspot.com/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.