• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2010, 00:18
    The O.C. <3

• The OC is better.
    I hate OTH, but it's just my opinion. ;)

• The OC >> OTH

• The OC is better than OTH by far. OTH shouldn't be on the air anymore. It stopped being relevant like 4 or 5 years ago. The OC had seasonal rot but that was Fox's fault. They literally told the writers something promotional had to happen every episode in season 3... and then they switched presidents and the new one hated The OC... basically they were doomed from the start. Maybe on a different network.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Aug 2011, 17:56
  • Сertainly The O. C,
    And you can not compare them...

• EdYtuke said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2011, 17:26
    I don't even watch OTH :D

you know that's right.
  • I have watched 8 seasons of OTH.
    I enjoyed it!
    Still, I think the O.C. is a better show.

Vivat, crescat, floreat.
  • Same as D-blabla, Seen every episode of both programs, but no tv series I have ever watched comes close to touching The OC

"I find my subwoofer makes a cool sound whilst completely submerged in water. Best baths ever.

Also, sticking in the blow dryer makes a cool ghetto hot tub."
  • Watch(ed) both shows, but love the OC more. One Tree Hill is still good, and great on the drama, but the OC is more fun. I might be in a minority here, but I loved season 4 and the episodes in that season had more fun than all of OTH put together. Also, the Goonies was mentioned 3 times in the OC, and as yet has not been mentioned in OTH, so that really puts the OC over the line :)

It's so hard to wake up when the shades have been pulled shut :)
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.