What song are you listening to right NOW!!!

• What song are you listening to right NOW!!!

It does not matter who it is just post the artist and song.

MyChildren MyBride -- Boris the Blade

Compared to about 35,000 gun deaths every year, 2.5 million good americans use guns to protect themselves, their families, and their livelihoods. There are 65 lives protected by guns for ever life lost to a gun, five lives are protected a minute and of those 2.5 million protective uses of guns about 1/2 million are belived to have saved lives.
    Suter E. "Guns in the medical literation-A failure of peer review" Journal of the medical assn. of Georgia. March 1994; 83: 133-148
  • Code For Silence - Fields Of No More

• You Can't Speall "Crap" Without "C" - The Devil Wears Prada

Will I ever, ever stop choking? Will I ever, ever stop drowning?
  • Becoming the Archetype - No Fall Too Far

I've walked the beautiful fields of Armageddon and trembled before the Holocaust gates. I lost my breath somewhere in-between and found myself no longer fearing for my safety.
    -Mantric, Spear of Heaven
  • Becoming The Archetype - Dichotomy
    Saw them last night and was so happy they played this song. I can't help but listen to it a few times in a row haha

• at the moment i saw this i was listening to Desolate Spheres by Obscura

hippie vegan death metalhead, the original optimist realist. yes i'm a hippie that likes death metal.
    http://www.myspace.com/xfuckeverything <------ my (former) noise-grind band
  • Sympathy - Perfection in Death

Compared to about 35,000 gun deaths every year, 2.5 million good americans use guns to protect themselves, their families, and their livelihoods. There are 65 lives protected by guns for ever life lost to a gun, five lives are protected a minute and of those 2.5 million protective uses of guns about 1/2 million are belived to have saved lives.
    Suter E. "Guns in the medical literation-A failure of peer review" Journal of the medical assn. of Georgia. March 1994; 83: 133-148
  • Onward To Olympas - The March

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2011, 17:47
    diablo - condition red

• Behold The Kingdom - Sown In Dishonor

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2011, 11:23
    before the dawn - disappear

• Roxtah said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2011, 13:12
    Neaera - Desecrators

• Frontside - Mały sekret

• Jasta - The Fearless Must Endure

• Theory Of a Deadman - Hurricane ♥♥♥

• Theory Of A Deadman - Hurricane

• Theory of a Deadman – Since You've Been Gone

• The Dillinger Escape Plan - "Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants"

*headbang* *dance to bossa bridge* *headbang again*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 08:33
    Arch Enemy - Machtkampf

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2012, 08:14
    Mors Principium Est - Another Creation

• Pantera - I'm Broken

Now that is a good song to Headbang too!!!

• asking Alexandria - to the stage...

• Killswitch Engage - In Due Time

The new album is incredible!

• Syringe - Night of the Living Dead

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.