Advantages of being alone

• Advantages of being alone

There are lots and lots...
    For example,you don't have to discuss stupid things,which you are not interested in with your ''friends'';
    you're not depend on anybody;
    you can have your own opinion
    and etc.,etc.,etc. ...
    so,I enjoy being alone.It's not loneliness.It's FREEDOM.

now,friends,I would be glad to know what advantages do YOU find in being alone =)

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2010, 16:44
    You dont have to hear stupid things over and over again...
    You can do whatever you want...
    If you are alone you dont get critisized for everything....

and waaaaayyyy more things. ill just post them when I remeber them =S

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2010, 16:05
    Being alone is an advantage itself, because the company of others has only disadvantages.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2010, 16:28
    the best thing of being alone is that theyrs no one tells you what to do and what not to do i hate everyone who does that

• All Alone, I do whatever I do... no body tells me nothing

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2010, 22:58
    It's so much easier to be alone. When I had some friends I always felt that they really didn't want to be with me. We were very good friends but I had a strong feeling that I'm unwanted. Now, without any friends, I don't have to worry about being unwanted.

Being alone also makes you stronger because you have to do everything by yourself. There are no others to help you or tell you what to do. You have to make your own decisions.

And of course, you can be yourself. No need to pretend. No need to please others or have their approval.

Also, when you are alone people can't know about your problems and so they won't worry about you. I've got a lot of personal problems and I really don't want people to see me like this. So, being alone is a good thing.

Edited by a deleted user on 10 Jan 2011, 13:37
  • when you're alone in your place:
    You can play the music you want
    You can leave the door open when you're in the bathroom
    You can smoke like you want

Other places:
    As you say Schwarzenia you don't have to pretend
    You can think of what you want, nobody will interrupt your thoughts
    You can just watch people
    You don't have to talk to anyone

• Hamplat said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2010, 23:08
    When you are by yourself:
    nobody will ever betray you again and no more awkward silence! also no need to pay attention :)

• Yep. And some people think I have problems to meet some new friends bla bla bla. and specialy in my school. A teacher asked me why I wasn't integrated to the class. He doesn't understand that it's all my choice.
    Now they understand that they can't sit next to me or be around me; it's easier this way. And now I don't care of what people think of me. They think I have problems or that I'm weard...
    But I KNOW WHO I AM, it's the most important thing.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2011, 20:17
    BreathingSoul said:
    A teacher asked me why I wasn't integrated to the class. He doesn't understand that it's all my choice.

Oh, that reminds me so much of my own time at school. Teachers were always asking why I didn't want to be with others and then they sent me to see a psychologist over and over again, lol. That was annoying.

• It makes me think of 'Daria'

• enables you to concentrate on something really important, like studying

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 13:25
    Schwarzenia said:
    BreathingSoul said:
    A teacher asked me why I wasn't integrated to the class. He doesn't understand that it's all my choice.

Oh, that reminds me so much of my own time at school. Teachers were always asking why I didn't want to be with others and then they sent me to see a psychologist over and over again, lol. That was annoying.

Lol, haha, the same as me. Some people don't understand that we just enjoy loneliness.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.