Second Album

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2009, 08:54

Second Album

Hey, what news does anyone have on the 2nd album?

post it here!

• haven't a clue. if i find out anything i'll post it here though!!

• they're working on it now. apparently on twitter they said it's going to be nothing like the first album!

"FACTS ABOUT ALBUM 2: 1# The are no computer game or pixelly sounds in the entire album."

"FACTS ABOUT ALBUM 2: #2 There are no social-observation type lyrics on the entire album."

"FACTS ABOUT ALBUM 2: #3. Noisia who make lots of drum and bass are producing the album, but no track is at dnb tempo."

"FACTS ABOUT ALBUM 2: #4 This album will scare your Grandma, has songs about nuclear war and sound great in a club or on a Nokia."

• "You will start hearing the first song/songs in about a month hopefully. Out in the autumn baring no record label hiccups."

• For The Masses

so, what's your fav song from this? :) I love House Is Falling, Bombshock and Rebirth...but i LOVE all! <3333

the future's in our memories, our past is just a guess, the point at where they meet is now the place to exist
  • LOST and M.A.D

• House is falling. Just awesome.

• Awesome album! Bombshock, House is Falling Down..

• Turn The Lights Out, M.A.D., Mic Check, Ugly and Evil are awesome <3

• Evil, Mic Check and Bombshock.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.