Advertise your group(s) here

• Advertise your group(s) here

Initially, I had planned to maintain group connections for all owners, probably in the overview section. However, it's already obvious that such an idea is not practical, especially as the group grows larger and larger. Many (maybe even most) owners lead more than one group, so we're talking about hundreds of groups already.

So that said, feel free to advertise your group(s) here. That can be a simple listing, or a brief description - your choice. You can place an ad more than once, but please don't spam the thread. Space them apart, and certainly no more than one per page.

My groups are listed in my sig, and you're all invited to each one of them. :)

• Sick Kids, Sick Taste
    Description - Sick kids, with sick taste, no matter what genre of music!

Love music for what it is and forget what people say!

complicada. .. .
    Edited by Odessius on 22 Aug 2008, 02:06
  • lactophobic group section

• Hehe okay well here's my favourite group of mine, dedicated to the man in my avatar and my lastfm username. ;)

Irwin Sparkes Group

I havent been advertising, but I get a few members from time to time.

• MrsSparkes said:
    Hehe okay well here's my favourite group of mine, dedicated to the man in my avatar and my lastfm username. ;)

Irwin Sparkes Group

Might I suggest you link your sig to the group, so that other fans can easily find it?

• Pixies Palace

A group for independent artists and listeners with a current membership of 260.

Main page features a Global Artist Radio including a large and growing collection of free download music. The music represented at the group and the members listening habits are quite eclectic with the main genres being and .

Various other projects include a cybermusic workshop where many artists have found and collaborated musically with each other in cyberspace - this also has its own workshop radio.

The group is also becoming increasingly connected to various other offsite independent music spaces on the internet, including Scrub Radio, Dandelion Radio, among other artist networks, podcasters, etc.

Group activity ebbs and flows in a way that seems common to many groups of this size at Last.fm - by which I mean it seems hard to get much initiative happening among the membership (again quite usual with Last.fm groups from my observation). The more intense bursts of activity often occur in response to me initiating projects and/or messaging all group members about matters that might be of interest.

p.s. that's an awe inspiring list of groups you've got going there lactophobia!

• _Tarkus_ said:
    MrsSparkes said:
    Hehe okay well here's my favourite group of mine, dedicated to the man in my avatar and my lastfm username. ;)

Irwin Sparkes Group

Might I suggest you link your sig to the group, so that other fans can easily find it?

Yeah I'll put it as what it goes onto when you click on that Irwin Sparkes slogan thing Ive got. But I like my sig at the mo so I wont put something like "Irwin Sparkes Fans"(:

• MrsSparkes said:
    _Tarkus_ said:
    MrsSparkes said:

Irwin Sparkes Group

Yeah I'll put it as what it goes onto when you click on that Irwin Sparkes slogan thing Ive got. But I like my sig at the mo so I wont put something like "Irwin Sparkes Fans"(:

Yeah, that's what I meant by my suggestion. Well done!

• Our group is for people who like the best Classic Rock music.

• Fortiske said:
    Our group is for people who like the best Classic Rock music.

One of Last.fm's best groups, if I do say so myself!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2008, 16:59
    http://www.lastfm.pl/group/Anti-Che+Guevara

My group is about communist, who killed a lots of people for freedom. Free to join.

• Hi all.

I lead Yet Another Pointless Group.

If our members are Groupies, does that make us all Groupers? (Isn't that a fish?)

The point of my pointless group is just to have fun. I don't do any advertising other than my sig, and inviting the occasional stray Last.fm member that stumbles onto my User Page or Group Page. And now I have advertised here too I guess, LOL.

Founder of Yet Another Pointless Group <-- Come join us for more fun and games.
    Who watches the Watchmen?
    • Ramez05 said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2008, 06:44
    come join my Music Nerds group if you like talkin about music. i have worked to make it one of the most active groups here on last.fm

Edited by Ramez05 on 11 Apr 2008, 11:06
  • Mondiovision

Mondiovision
    propose to do an exploration through world and time for eclectic and curious musics and movies amateurs...
    Mondiovision is cosmopolitic, Mondiovision talks in all language, Mondiovision invents his language, Mondiovision is the new Babel!
    Mondiovision likes paradoxes and non-sens, Mondiovision laughs at modernity, Mondiovision claims obsolescence, Mondiovision is post-hyper-modernist, Mondiovision is an attitude !
    is a musical selection's tag-radio...

Cinematographe
    Cinematographe's time nostalgia

Xanadu's Possie
    For Heros who are living in Xanadu..

• http://www.last.fm/group/Subscribers+who+work+out+how+visiters+found+their+profile

That's my baby; the typo in the name is the bain of my life... :-( Still, there seems to be a strong positive correlation between group owners and subscribers, so it should appeal to lots of people here!

My other group is a humble fangroup for Space, y'kno, "female of the species is more deadly than the male...". No? Oh well, worth a shot! :-p

http://www.last.fm/group/Space+the+band

Soulcage Last.fm manager and leader of the official UK Soulcage street team.
    More info - http://www.soulcage.info/
    Unofficial UK advocate of Machinae Supremacy!
  • well, I lead Primus PL, a small [for today of course] group for Primus' and other Les Claypool's music projects fans from Poland. so tell me if any of you have a friend from Poland who listens to them, haha. ;p

there's something I've been meaning to say to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • My Doom Metal Groups

• My Hard Rock/Progressive Rock Groups:

• My Heavy Metal Groups:

Anvil The best Canadian band
    Armored Saint
    David T. Chastain Guitar Virtuoso

I am not fan of "Anti" groups, however for Rap I easily made an exception:
    Anti-Rap

Welcome to join!

• Please condense your ads to no more than one per page. IOW, one long message instead of three smaller ones. Keeps the other ads from scrolling off to a new page quicker.

Thanks. (No need to respond.)

• I run the Italian Metal group.
    http://www.last.fm/group/Italian+Metal

If you like Italian hard rock and metal bands, please stop by and join.

Thanks

I could shout from a rooftop how I really feel....
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2008, 10:23
    http://www.lastfm.se/group/Hemma+hos

Hemma hos - At home - is the group with a Scandinavian touch. Welcome!

• i lead the groups for two Australian heavy metal bands:

Dungeon (group)
    Dungeon (the band's last.fm page)

and

LORD (group)
    Lord (the band's last.fm page)

• The Wayward Matriarchs group exists to bring together women over the age of 30 who have unusual charts and interesting taste in music.

"Responsible by day, by night we are the dancing-skyclad mothers, aunts, and older sisters of the Last.fm young male demographic.

The sisterhood of hidden tattoos and crows-feet eyes who suffer with smiles the endless borrowings of our wicked CD collections, because yea verily, we know we are so goddamned cool."

:D

Thanks for allowing this intro thread. I look forward to learning more about managing a group on Last.fm.

• I'm group founder/leader of Openminded Metalheads. The definition of what an "openminded metalhead" is has been subjected to a lot of questions within the group, but if you think you fit it, do join. :-)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.