Meredith & Derek-love or hate them?

• Meredith & Derek-love or hate them?

We all know Meredith and Derek are THE couple of not only Grey's Anatomy but Seattle Grace Hospital as well. My question is do you love 'em or hate 'em? Me personally...I love them. If Shonda Rhimes can just get her damn head together and let them be happy then everything would be fine...

xoxo Samantha
  • Re: Meredith & Derek-love or hate them?

absolutely love them:X...especially derek, and meredith for her comments at the end of episode:)

• LOVE THEM!

Together, not apart. ;) I loved the finale with them together in the house. Please don't break them apart next season!!!

• love them.. maybe now.. esp love derek^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2008, 20:08
    OMG, they were born to be together.
    I loved how, after having to wait for Meredith for their entire relationship, Meredith's the one waiting in the house.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 23:23
    I love them, but I will have to give up soon if they can't make it work this last time. If they screw itup again it will just be too painful to go back!

Now if only Izzy could find someone ....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2008, 09:34
    I especially love the way that Derek looks at Mere...

• naroh91 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2008, 02:35
    Love them... they are fantastic together, and the season finale was awesome.

• Definitely love them ^^

• sometimes love them
    sometimes hate them

• They are a perfect couple and I really love them. But sometimes... they are just boring.

• JoankaS said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2009, 08:10
    I think this couple is... amazing. I love them.Maybe sometimes they're boring, but I think MerDer is funniest couple than Alex&Izzie or George&Izzie :)

• ALiCAx said...
    • User
    • 22 May 2009, 08:09
    Love them. They are so cute together, i think.

1. FSV MAINZ05.♥
  • I don't exactly know how it is with them. Sometimes I just hate meredith. She's like an ass. She's stupid, plagent and she probably doesn't know what happens around her and she thinks only about herself. Derek sometimes was fine, but I don't understand him.. Why did he choice meredith?! addison is better for him.. better for any other men! but nevermind.
    I think that sometimes they're good. Sometimes I like them, because I ike very much the stories about loooove :D

• I don't like the fact that break up, and turn back again, a billion times. 8-| But they make a really nice couple, with their issues, which is normal.

kewl, i enjoy.
  • one of the best couples i ever seen, absolutely love them.
    ellen and patrick have an amazing chemestry

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2009, 09:53
    how can anybody hate them?
    love love love of course)

• i like them :) but their ralationship is feriss-wheel :)

• love them

CountryDiva83
    • zyyyga said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2009, 15:48
    I love them! Absolutley. But sometimes Meredith is just stupid. I love also Christina Yang and Hunt they are realy great :)

• I totally love them as a couple. They are so cute together and they have amazing chemistry ;)

• they should makeup their minds,
    but love them :p

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.