McDreamy or McSteamy? Or what man do you prefer?

• Bayou16 said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2007, 15:11
    Burke left so Cristina needs a new mentor!! You'd call me stupid if I suggest: Xtina should date with Dr Hahn; the new chief of cardiothoracic surgery XD

• maybe he isn’t actually a homophobe and he just used the word during the argument. but you cant use the word 'faggot' as an insult towards a gay person. its just not acceptable. its the same as 'nigger' or 'spick' or 'dyke'. they are used as derogatory terms for certain groups of people by those that discriminate against those people.

so to use the term as an insult is to suggest that there is something wrong with everyone of that sexuality or race or religion or whatever. after decades of discrimination, racism and homophobia is finally beginning to die out. that is in large part due to the change in what is socially acceptable. having these prejudices will get you fired, loose you friends and can get you arrested.

to keep moving forward and rid the world of prejudices companies and governments and individuals need to take a hard line against those that spread these hateful destructive ideas.

using words like 'faggot' just isn’t on anymore. so burke had to go and he has gone. and the show goes on, in my opinion as good as ever.

• my god.
    u people in UK and USA really have some great issues.
    who cares about one word.
    stop thinking about AIDS, cancer, global-woarming some REAL issues for a change.
    No wonder urs countries r filled with paranoia if people just can make up with each other privately, no no, it HAS to be reported on the media.

he's not a homophobe, he shouldn't have been fired, western countires have irrational problams.
    that's all I have to say in that matter.

I'm in touch with humanity
  • Sloan is perfect ''doctor'' for me.... :D

i'm in love...

...močo krpa...
  • I read somewhere that some kind of a magazine chose Eric Dane one of the least sexy guys on the planet.
    That sorta weird...

I'm in touch with humanity
  • McDreamy of course... because his hair!
    And his cuteness!

• mcdreamy!!!

• hum...that's a difficult one..can i have both??hehehe

• Karev, Karev and let me think.... Karev! ;]
    Whatever u say he's the cutest guy in the show for me!

• Haseye said...
    • User
    • 7 Dec 2007, 03:39
    McSteamy ftw!
    He's just so... HOT!
    I used to dislike Derek but he's better now. Karev was fine now he's the complete asshole he used to be at the beggining and George is completely boring as always.
    So...
    Looking at the personality I'd go for Derek! oO
    But about the looks, def. McSteamy!

• MCSteamy FTW! Derek started off hot, then got annoying, and now he's redeeming himself. But McSteamy has always been amazing..and can anyone forget the towel scene???

• nipzh said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2007, 08:22
    Ah, based on the personality, George is just adorable, but... Alex & McSteamy ♥

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2007, 19:49
    George was the original reason I started watching the show. Then he got annoying in season 3.

The close-ups of Derek's smile has always been uplifting.

Sloan the slut could never be hot to me.

And Alex is handsome but... does the yo-yo effect between good and bad too much.

Derek is the man. Denny was awesome.

• Kaltag said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2007, 08:29
    McDreamy over McSteamy, no contest. George and Denny rank high too. But George IS starting to get annoying...
    Did you know the guy who plays Alex used to be a top Calvin Klein model in the 90's? I.e. he probably is a jerk in real life too.

• Kaltag said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2007, 08:32
    lady_sati said:
    I read somewhere that some kind of a magazine chose Eric Dane one of the least sexy guys on the planet.
    That sorta weird...

WHAT?? Even if there are better guys on GA, most people don't have the same kind of competition. Eric Dane is definitely very sexy.

• from McDreamy and McSteamy, i prefer McDreamy <3
    but I also loved Denny, he was sooo cool, and funny, and hot, and cute and ... it was not fair that they killed him .. =(

• museful said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2007, 15:46
    mcdreamy... ddd! :D mcsteamy is way to..in love with himself.

• nipzh said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2007, 23:06
    Kaltag said:
    McDreamy over McSteamy, no contest. George and Denny rank high too. But George IS starting to get annoying...
    Did you know the guy who plays Alex used to be a top Calvin Klein model in the 90's? I.e. he probably is a jerk in real life too.

Maybe he's been a jerk in the 90's, but definitely not anymore! He's a husband and a loving father nowadays. :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2008, 14:23
    George is the best, he is so cute, like him <3
    But Between Mcdreamy and McSteamy : It's Mcdreamy. Look his hair <3 it's a man and he is very hot ;D( But Mcsteamy too it's true )

• MCDREAMY !!!! :D

• Ko_ok said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2008, 12:46
    i think both characters have good and bad features...
    but i like both =)

• McDreamy definatly

UNLEASH THE FUCKING BATS!

Juliet loves the beat and the lust in commands
    drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands Romeo
  • Mcsteamy it's coollest one ......

• ma-ruda said...
    • User
    • 8 Mar 2008, 17:37
    Both. Also Alex, Danny, Burke, and GEORGIE x)

sorry for my English.
  • Mcdreamy and his smile...but George is the best of all incompetent sometimes, and sweet... *-*

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.