Chart Changes

• Working fine for me.

• Working again for me :)

• Could someone explain to me what the option "DO NOT use reset date" or "Use reset date" means? I don't quite understand how this script works, as far what dates it's comparing vs. when my overall chart updates. I know, for example, that it says right now "Compare to 4 days ago" which is giving me the comparison of two different weeks' charts, but will it always compare one week to the prior week? Is there a way to control it?

• again NOT WORKING :(((

MrJimmy67: i always thought that reset date is smth concerned to Play Statistics script
    are you sure you know what are you talking about?

• Well, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about, or I wouldn't have asked the question.

• rubzn said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2007, 08:09
    oh! last.fm design slightly changed again

• Not working for me either :( I disabled all my scripts to make sure that I didn't have a conflict. It's working somewhat on the Top 10 artists of the week, but all my other charts it's not even there :(

• Seems to be working fine on my end.

• Yeah it's working now? Odd how it didn't for a while.

• Mark_H said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2007, 11:18
    Probably an issue with Andrew's server. Happens from time to time.

• JDJ said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2007, 17:20
    I cannot seem to download the script from the front page... when I try to click on the link fromn the forum, the page will not load.

anyone know of an alternative link for the most up-to-date script?

• Loads fine for me from the front page. Probably just a quirk with Andrew's server at the time you tried to install it.

• thanks for the great script!

• Level81 said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2007, 07:27
    Are there any changes at last.fm? The script doesn't work sice some days...

• It's working on my weekly top artists but not my rolling 3 month charts. I'm sure Andrew will get to it soon.

• JDJ said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2007, 22:36
    Something wrong with the script - listing all my songs a "new" and no historical data?

• Likewise JDJ.

• yes, seems broken for me too :-( since Sunday

• Seems to be working fine for me.

• Doesn't work for me. Chart says all my bands are new :(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Oct 2007, 19:28
    doesn't work at all here anymore since a few days x(

• vs271 said...
    • User
    • 11 Oct 2007, 13:38
    i hope this gets fixed soon. i LOVE this script

• denaon said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2007, 03:52
    I'm new with this script and I'm dissapointed with the fact that it does not work with my profile....I hope it'll work fine soon

DaNiEl = DeNaOn
  • It must be a database issue on Andrew's end since mine is working fine as I said. Hopefully, he'll get to it soon.

• vs271 said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2007, 12:52
    *sigh* still not working. All i have is the blue arrow on all my Top Overall Artists and Songs. The Top Artists of the Week works fine. I would rather have the other ones working. Its weird because some people's are working. Do you have to be a subscriber to have it all working? Its a cool script I would like it to work again. Thanks.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.