So..how old are you?

• So..how old are you?

Graphic design is a universal interest so... just wondering, how old are you guys?

I'm fifteen, I've been mucking around with html and css since I was 8 and I've memorized it..... and digital art since I was about 12/13... >__>

I'm not good at it but is it a crime to be interested =D

Recently Played :
    • fatlox said...
    • User
    • 7 Dec 2006, 16:50
    Hi, I'm 27 y.o.

Join: Italian Streamable Group
  • I'm fifteen as well. I've been into web/graphic design for about two years.

• I'm 16. I got into graphic design at the age of 11 or 12 (not sure) through neopets. From there I learned html/css. Now, I join mbs and I have a site.

• I'm 18, I've been caught by Photosop for 5 years now, but I don't wanna escape XD In the first times I mainly created amateurish anime-style website layouts. Then I neglected making graphics for about a year ^^;;
    I'm taking traditional art lessons for almost a year now (I want to go to an art university), and this somehow brought back my creative mind. I got a digital tablet in October and since that I'm drawing sketches in Photoshop (I don't have the patience yet to finish them). I've got Corel Painter and I'm getting familiar with it recently. Maybe I will start making layouts again, because the desire to have an own website has not disappeared :D (In the beginning I started playing with Photoshop because of this.)
    OMG this became a life-story, sorry ^^;;; XD

• Old-guy here :P, I'm 28. Professional for 4 years, but playing with Photoshop, Dreamweaver or 3DS for about 12 years. Started studying MS Publisher at 14 (hey! half my life! geez!)

• finbred said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2007, 11:18
    You kids... 38. D.I.Y. for ten years.

• mart said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 19:13
    Well, 19 at the moment. Discovering Photoshop for five years now. Finally the money starts rolling in.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2007, 05:02
    I'm 17 at the moment :)

• Im 16 =]

Recently Played :
  • happy Bday Musicana :D

OnT //
    I'm soon to be 22
    ... and feeling pretty old in the company of all 15 year old kids :P

• bituwin said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2007, 10:18

• I'm 13, I got into web/graphics design at the age of ten (10). Wish, I knew more about web design though.

In a world without boundries, could one still think outside the box?
  • Don't be rushing, my friend! You've got enough time ahead. Not like us, oldies... :))

• MiroGl said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 04:34
    a bit over the average, i'm 23

i've been interested in web & design for about 9 years

there are two colours in my head
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Apr 2007, 20:47
    hi everyone :)
    i'm 17

• edziak said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2007, 10:26
    hello I am 19 but i start to play with graphics design about two mounths ago:)

• cool

wide range of ages and bacckgrounds!! i think a lot of people nowadays start at about 13... these genius' get younger and younger everyday *sighs*.

Recently Played :
  • 20 ! and into design for about 8 years now!

• 19! I was first introduced to graphic art & design creations on a female rap artist message board forum. Designers made banners that were placed in their signatures and designs in their avatars. I recieved first hand experience with Photoshop at my junior year of highschool and I have been in love with graphic arts and design ever since.

• 19! I was first introduced to graphic art & design creations on a female rap artist message board forum. Designers made banners that were placed in their signatures and designs in their avatars. I recieved first hand experience with Photoshop at my junior year of highschool and I have been in love with graphic arts and design ever since.

• TomerM said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2007, 15:11
    I've been introduced to DA back at the age of 12-13, there i got inspired by a lot of masterful 3D works, eventually i decided to try out myself in 3D graphics so i got a copy of the most powerful 3D software i could find and immediately started learning and playing around with it.

Now i am 16 and still have a lot of stuff to learn in 3D in order to master it fully.

• ilu176 said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2007, 20:08
    F***! I'm young, but I feel so damn old comparing to you all!
    I'm going to be 25 soon and I work as art director...

This is what you get, when you mess with us
    and for a minute there, I lost myself..
  • i'm 23. i self taught myself html at 13 and have been doing web design since i was 14. I started freelancing doing print design while still in college and now i'm one year out of college and the lead designer in my firm as well as being the sole designer of an atlanta fitness magazine.

eventhough i have all this responsibility, i find that people still don't take me seriously because i'm so young. i don't think you get taken seriously until you're in your late 20s/30s in this field. :(

• Member Demographics

74 Male, 44 Female, 10 Unsure.
    Average age: 23

Recently Played :
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.