Do you fit in? Test [Last.fm tool] compare your musical preferences

• Do you fit in? Test [Last.fm tool] compare your musical preferences

My musical preference is 83.46% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

You get a lot more with a nice word and a gun then with a nice word.
  • Im thinking of joining lol , but mine is only 17% :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2008, 09:28
    My musical preference is 15.01% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group. Musically, I do not fit in... :D:D:

How well do you fit in?

• 75 % and I know it's more, it's just that I haven't played the music in Vice City too much in the last year... I like almost every song that's featured in VC... even a couple on the "Espantoso" channel is OK.

Satan.
  • 60.26% :D

• My musical preference is 55.9% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group.

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user gibson41 and group Grand Theft Auto Vice City is high, at 67.79%

woho!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2008, 20:41
    I've got 86.68% :)

• fR3sT1k said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2010, 10:16
    64.39%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2014, 03:36
    My musical preference is 37.7% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group. Musically, I do not fit in.

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 60.83% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

The stains of political corruption will be crushed by the power of OxiClean! Call right now and I'll double the offer—that's right, two terms of Billy Mays in the Oval Office!
    Billy Mays endorses the Free Music Center!
    • sasa812 said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2015, 15:40
    My musical preference is 78.1% similar to the Grand Theft Auto Vice City group. Musically, I fit in!

Bon Jovi 19.06.2013 PGE Arena Gdańsk, Poland . ♥
    "Don't waste your time away, thinkin' 'bout yesterday's blues."
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.