Introduce Yourself Here

• Introduce Yourself Here

Hi! Since we get new members to the group pretty often, I thought it would be cool to have this space for new members who want to introduce themselves to all the fellow Gleeks. Oh and of course if you've been a member for a while, you're still welcome to introduce yourself as well :)

My name is Guilherme and I'm the leader of the Gleeks group. I'm from Brazil and I'm 16 years old (Going on 17 in October). I've been a Gleek since their musical debut in May, 2009 with the songs "Rehab" and "Somebody to Love". This show is incredibly inspiring and always manages to brighten up my days with the cast's amazing musical talent and its genuine jokes. :P

Don't feel obligated to talk as long as I did, but if you want to, it's definitely ok.

Taken from the Britney Spears group.

Edited by turnitup- on 8 Jan 2012, 05:21
  • Hi :)

My name's Alex , but my friends call me Ola. I'm from Poland, I'm 14 and I love GLEE! It;s one of my favourite show! I love watching it and listen to this music.

• Hey guys. I'm Natalia. I'm 18 and I'm from Russia. I love Glee, SPN, HP and P!ATD. It's like my life now. Can't live without music, books and animals. I really am nerd xD

• Hey There!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.