Supreme Clientele or Pretty Toney Album?

• Supreme Clientele or Pretty Toney Album?

I find the Pretty Toney Album to be more fun to listen to than SC, thoughtz?

We left the jewlery store, feelin' like we left the morgue.
    • weston24 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 22 Apr 2005, 18:34
    Havent listened to most of The Pretty Toney album since last summer, I still listen to all of Supreme Clientele regularly. SC is classic, PT just solid IMO.

• i think "supreme" is better, but "pretty toney" definitely has some cuts.

i would almost say that "ironman" is better than "supreme" but not quite.

"all i care about is what i was told when i was a kid."
  • Woah people..
    Ironman is classic material.
    Supreme Clientele is very-near classic material, lyrically and musically. Not quite Ironman-calibre.
    Pretty Toney is cool, but nothing compared to the other two

*go listen to Ironman again*

headnodstatus.tumblr.com
  • Re:

Quoth potential:
    Woah people..
    Ironman is classic material.
    Supreme Clientele is very-near classic material, lyrically and musically. Not quite Ironman-calibre.
    Pretty Toney is cool, but nothing compared to the other two

*go listen to Ironman again*

Yep, potential said it. But why no one mentions Bulletproof Wallets? I think it has some really good songs, especially the promo version (The Sun and Flowers original version for example). It can't beat the classics (Ironman & SC), but I think it's equal to PT.

I think the new Fish Scale will be something like Pretty Toney, I guess there will be some track like Holla which no-one has heard before. I mean the way he did it, just rapping over entire song.

"Earlier that night, somebody tossed a record on the turntable, which sent my fellow students stumbling onto the dance floor, howling with delight, and made me, a jazz lover, cringe. It sounded like a broken record. It was a version of an old hit record called "Good Times," the same four bars looped over and over. And on top of this loop, a kid spouted a rhyme about how he was the best disc jockey in the world. It was called "Rapper's Delight." I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever heard."
  • Im really in to Pretty Toney. The cd is better as a whole and have really nice tracks like Biscuit, Be This Way and Run. But im pretty alone with that opinion think.
    But ofcourse, The Fishscale is really dope, really (the bonus cd is nice to) like all of his stuff. But sadly enough i haven't listen that much on Supreme Clientele so i can't really express myself about that album. So it's pretty hard mention the best.

Ghostface is real hiphop, The Champ! (:

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
  • supreme clientele = best album to be released since year 2000

- Extraterrestrial poet, My pen stroke is grotesque -
  • Supreme Clientelle no doubt. Pretty Toney was dope too though.

• Supreme Clientele > Ironman > Fischscale > Pretty Toney Album > Bulletproof Wallets.

^No discussion further necessary^

• julsba said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2007, 10:00
    TheIronLion said:
    Supreme Clientele > Ironman > Fischscale > Pretty Toney Album > Bulletproof Wallets.

^No discussion further necessary^

I agree.

• This shouldn't even be a question. Supreme Clientele.

• I prefer The Pretty Toney Album

• kinda self-explanatory, its even in the title.... SUPREME Clientele. Not a knock on The Pretty Tone Album, just my opinion, my individual preference.

• fallith said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2010, 04:20
    iiskullyii said:
    This shouldn't even be a question. Supreme Clientele.

SUPREME!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.