Covers by School Bands

• nDroae said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2010, 08:49

Covers by School Bands

I love love love this cover. Basically it's an instrumental arrangement without strings, which gives the song a whole new... well, check it out.

Performed by Holbæk Garden of Denmark, quite probably the most epic marching band of all time. http://www.holbaekgarden.dk/

I am proud that my mom grew up in the British twin town of Holbæk!

I have MP3s of this (either the version including a minute of Bare Grace Misery, or the two songs as separate files) if anyone wants them. :D

Edited by nDroae on 12 Jul 2012, 23:40
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2010, 15:00
    Quite simply, it is win ^_^

• nDroae said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2010, 21:26
    It is! :)

• Ooh, cool! Marching Bands ftw!

• nDroae said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2010, 20:07
    ^_^

• nDroae said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2012, 23:44
    Another thanks to Ilse (CHARLOTTExNW)! This one has a full string orchestra and a choir, who perform the lyrics of the song as well as the choral parts. IT'S FANTASTIC. It brings out new colours of beauty in the song.

This is Nightwishs' song "Ghost Love Score" taken from the album Once (2004) and arranged by two pupils of the Christian-Ernst-Gymnasium in Erlangen[, Germany] and with a teachers help, for symphony orchestra and choir supportet by e-bass, e-guitar and drumset! The piece has been performed in this constellation for the first time at the Summerconcert of the Christian-Ernst-Gymnasium 2012 live after only two rehearsals in which the choir and orchestra rehearsed together...! Special Thanks go to all participants of this project. We are very proud of our school and of what we can achieve when we all work together!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.