Garm guest apperances

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 14 Dec 2006, 09:45

Garm guest apperances

I guess we all know about the Ulver records, the Arcturus Garm era, the Borknagar Garm era and Head Controll System but what about listing all of his guest apperances?

Solefald - Loki Trickster God
    Zyklon - Transcendental War - Battle Between Gods
    Star of Ash - In the Throws of Guilt
    Ihsahn - Homecoming
    The Gathering - A Life All Mine
    Fleurety - Last Minute Lies
    Aphrodisiac - Children, It Is I
    Magenta - Vandalist Virgin
    Magenta - I Need My Soul
    Magenta - Mermaid

Do you know about more?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Dec 2006, 16:38
    I think....that he also appears in....

Virus - Carheart - 03 - Queen Of The Hi-Ace

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2006, 04:49
    dehielo said:
    I think....that he also appears in....

Virus - Carheart - 03 - Queen Of The Hi-Ace

Oh yeah? I also think he did something for Gehenna.

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 16 Dec 2006, 21:20
    As guest musician/producer/etc.

1. 1349 Rykkinn: Appearance on the Brown Ring of Fury album.
    2. Aphrodisiac: Contributed with the track Children, it is I on the Nonsense Chamber album.
    3. Aura Noir: Handwriting on the backcover for the Dreams Like Deserts MCD. He also engineered/produced the album Deep Tracts of Hell.
    4. Dødheimsgard aka DHG: Mastered the Monumental Possession album, he was also involved in the mastering of the Satanic Art MCD.
    5. Emperor: Ulver did a remix on the track Sworn. Rygg also mastered the album Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk.
    6. Forlorn: Mastered the The Crystal Palace debut album.
    7. Fleurety: Features Rygg on Last Minute Lies off the Department of Apocalyptic Affairs album. He also engineered and co-produced said album.
    8. Darkthrone: Wrote the lyric Earth's Last Picture for the Total Death album.
    9. The Gathering: Rygg sings a duet with Anneke van Giersbergen on A Life all Mine off the Souvenirs album. He also co-wrote a number of songs on the band's 2006 release, Home.
    10. Gehenna: Features Rygg on Vinterriket off the Seen through the Veils of Darkness album.
    11. Hagalaz Runedance: Ulver did a remix on the track The Falcon Flies off the Urd: That which was MCD.
    12. Ihsahn: Rygg sings Homecoming off The Adversary.
    13. Kåre João: Rygg sings on the Sideman album.
    14. Magenta: Features Rygg on the two tracks Vandalistvirgin and Backstabber Nation for a demo/single. Rygg is also featured on the tracks I need my Love, Vandalistvirgin and Mermaid off the Little Girl Lost album.
    15. Mayhem: Produced the Wolf's Lair Abyss MCD.
    16. Merzbow: Ulver did a remix of Denki No Numa for the Frog: Remixed and Revisited album.
    17. SCN: Features Rygg on Rise Above off the Inside Out album.
    18. Solefald: Rygg plays the role of Loki on the song Loki Trickster God from the 2006 album Black For Death: An Icelandic Odyssey Part 2.
    19. Star of Ash: Features Rygg on the two tracks The Nudity of Light and In the Throws of Guilt of the Iter.Viator. album.
    20. Virus: Rygg is credited with "Backyard barks" on the song Queen Of The Hi-Ace of the Carheart album.
    21. Zyklon: Features Rygg on the two tracks Chaos Deathcult and Transcendental War - Battle between Gods of the World ov Worms album.
    22. Professor Fate: For the forthcoming album Inferno, Rygg will perform vocals on the track "Limbo."

Source: Wikipedia

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2007, 15:11
    22. Professor Fate: For the forthcoming album Inferno, Rygg will perform vocals on the track "Limbo."
    Can be heard on professor fate's myspace page here:
    http://www.myspace.com/professorfate1

Really nice chillout song.

• RedKain said...
    • User
    • 19 Feb 2007, 21:23
    9. The Gathering: Rygg sings a duet with Anneke van Giersbergen on A Life all Mine off the Souvenirs album. He also co-wrote a number of songs on the band's 2006 release, Home

Mmh, that sounds like if he actually composed part of the songs. From what I've heard, he just wrote some lyrics with Anneke. Can someone confirm this?

Hail ULVER!
  • Yea, it definitely sounds like he composed some parts of the song. It's not very... Gatheringish :)

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2007, 17:58
    Does anyone have the album "Nonsense Chambers" by Aphrodisiac? I have it on there is suppose to be a track made by Garm there called Children It is I, it says so on the back yet it's not on the cd when I play it. How do I make it play? :p

• Busy fellah...

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2007, 23:36
    What?

• dizzlor said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2007, 23:45
    Husvik said:
    Does anyone have the album "Nonsense Chambers" by Aphrodisiac? I have it on there is suppose to be a track made by Garm there called Children It is I, it says so on the back yet it's not on the cd when I play it. How do I make it play? :p

I have it here and I think it is a hidden Track that you access by pressing <<rewind>> on an older CD Player like the hidden Track on Arcturus' Album 'La Masquerade Infernale'. Has something to do with SONY / Philips Red Book Standard as of 1997 if I remember correctly... have to try it out on an old machine later this week.

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2007, 23:57
    I thought something like that too, how the hell am I gonna rip that? :p

• dizzlor said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 09:48
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregap

I will try that by myself, hope it works.

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 16:35
    I could not get EAC to work, first of I didn't see no red highlight and when I try to rewind beyond the song the program just closed. :(

• dizzlor said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2007, 11:36
    Me too. What a pity.

• Husvik said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2007, 12:34
    Someone has at least had the pleasure to heard it;
    http://www.last.fm/music/Aphrodisiac/_/Children%2C+It+Is+I

• good to know, oh, good to know. god to know

• teh1234 said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2008, 12:11
  • it'd be nice to see Garm in a Opeth album. or Mikael in a Ulver album for example.

• Sunn O))): Ulver provided production and contributions to the track CUT WOODeD on WHITEbox.

Insert a Sunn O))) quote here.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Feb 2009, 15:44
    Listen to Blackstabber Nation ! New Garm guest-appearance !

• Evolluzion said:
    Listen to Blackstabber Nation ! New Garm guest-appearance !

Are you sure it is new?, he sings in the same style of La Masquerade and the William Blake album.

I like it anyway, it sounds funny hehe.

The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2009, 16:54
    Not sure it's new indeed, it is his old vocal style.

14. Magenta: Features Rygg on the two tracks Vandalistvirgin and Backstabber Nation for a demo/single. Rygg is also featured on the tracks I need my Love, Vandalistvirgin and Mermaid off the Little Girl Lost album

Edit - Yes actually it's quite old. But still refreshing !

• DHirst said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2009, 11:37
    A few weeks ago I saw Garm on stage with Aethenor...The whole audience consisted of me and 5 other people..:-s

• Another guest-appearance - Virus "Saturday Night Virus". Old track, but "leaked" not so long ago. You can legaly download for free this track as a part of some compilation.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.